PDA

View Full Version : 1750 Favor - Champion - Varied Reward Choices

DareDelvis
02-01-2014, 11:52 AM
I suggest that there be other options for reward for reaching 1750 favor.

+2 stat tomes are nice for first-lifers, and I am sure some people can still use them on their multi-life characters, but I know that many cannot as well.

How about skill tomes?

I can think of other rewards that would be beneficial, but not break Turbine's bank, but skill tomes seems like an easy option to implement.

Thanks for your time.
DD

Icywave
02-01-2014, 12:10 PM
I suggest that there be other options for reward for reaching 1750 favor.

+2 stat tomes are nice for first-lifers, and I am sure some people can still use them on their multi-life characters, but I know that many cannot as well.

How about skill tomes?

I can think of other rewards that would be beneficial, but not break Turbine's bank, but skill tomes seems like an easy option to implement.

Thanks for your time.
DD

/Agreed
/Signed
/Supported

chester99
02-01-2014, 07:13 PM
I suggest that there be other options for reward for reaching 1750 favor.+2 stat tomes are nice for first-lifers, and I am sure some people can still use them on their multi-life characters, but I know that many cannot as well.How about skill tomes? I can think of other rewards that would be beneficial, but not break Turbine's bank, but skill tomes seems like an easy option to implement.Thanks for your time.DDGood idea.

biggin
02-01-2014, 07:31 PM
Skill tomes would be nice. I know I'm old school but my soul still dies a bit every time I destroy a tome for bank space.

MeliCat
02-01-2014, 08:41 PM
I think this too every time I get them - it's such a waste of a reward for all that favour. A skill tome is a nice idea. And you've acknowledged that for a first lifer they might be good - although these days the value of a +2 tome has dropped a bit so that they are much more affordable on the exchange too.

I usually crunch them up for a crafting ingredient which seem a bit of a waste.