PDA

View Full Version : Keen Edge working with Druid animal forms?

inspiredunease
01-30-2014, 09:05 AM
My search-fu is failing me and I can't find anything confirming this one way or the other. I will be able to test it in 3 levels myself, but am trying to plan ahead a bit on enhancements.

inspiredunease
02-14-2014, 08:41 AM
In case anyone else ever stumbles across this. It does not :( I guess this should have been obvious, in that it affects the weapon itself, and crit range/multiplier in wolf form are not affected by the weapons crit profile. Ah well, lucky I had an LR to use, and the toon is still pretty spiffy.

unbongwah
02-14-2014, 11:21 AM
Which Kensei Focus did you pick? My guess is since animal forms are typed as unarmed combat, you'd need either Martial Arts or Druidic Weapons, but I've never tested it myself.

inspiredunease
02-17-2014, 05:19 AM
I tried both (despite the irritating and ridiculous plat cost). I think my assertion in my previous post is correct though. I could see the change to the weapon (on examination of the tool-tip), but it did not feed into the inventory summary while in animal form, nor did I think I was I getting crit damage on a 15/16 when I tested it against various mobs in king's forest.