PDA

View Full Version : Good leveling Docents?

Billybobml
01-24-2014, 01:45 PM
Getting a Sorc PL with Sno's Toaster of Vengeance build. It has been a while since I have played a WF. i am looking for some input on what Docents are nice to have. I remember one or two (Docent of Defiance iirc) that had hidden abilities / buffs. Any input from the professional WF Sorcs out there is greatly appreciated.

thesnoman
01-24-2014, 06:30 PM
Pretty much any Docent until L5

L5 - Blademarks Docent
L8 - Gorgon DOcent
L10 - Elfcraft Docent
L14 - Blue Dragonscale Docent
L18 - Quorforged Docent of Battle (Un-suppressed)
L20 - Epic Bladeforged Docent OR Ancient Gemstone w/Battle Arcanist set
L22 - Stone Heart w/ Battle Arcanist Set
L25 - Flawless Blue Dragonscale Docent

Wipey
01-25-2014, 02:18 AM
I think I used plain old LGA docent for every sorc or wiz life, just crafting useful stuff on that like invulnerability, then deathblock and gfl I think. Recraft after TR.

Because almost everything on something like blue is so redundant. Potency and lore ? Better on casting sticks or Rock boots or whatever you use. Spell pen covered by Vibrant Purple anyway.

Saving bank space and it's not like you need to twink robot sorc every 2 levels heh.
Heroic "twinks" are just clogging bank space and you have limited use of those, most the time.

Jasparion
01-25-2014, 02:25 AM
Pretty much any Docent until L5

L5 - Blademarks Docent
L8 - Gorgon DOcent
L10 - Elfcraft Docent
L14 - Blue Dragonscale Docent
L18 - Quorforged Docent of Battle (Un-suppressed)
L20 - Epic Bladeforged Docent OR Ancient Gemstone w/Battle Arcanist set
L22 - Stone Heart w/ Battle Arcanist Set
L25 - Flawless Blue Dragonscale Docent

Fleshmaker is an option if you dont want to spend a lot on a Blue Dragonscale. Very helpful with Reflex saves too.

oradafu
01-25-2014, 04:50 AM
Fleshmaker is an option if you dont want to spend a lot on a Blue Dragonscale. Very helpful with Reflex saves too.

If opting out of the Blue Dragonscale Docent, I'd suggest the Infused Chaos Docent as another alternative. The Spell Turmoil seems to go off often enough that you can sometimes benefit from the +20 Spell Power of one of the elements.