PDA

View Full Version : Iconic race: Tinker gnome

Ailaesaedol
01-24-2014, 04:55 AM
+2 INT
+2 CON
-2 WIS
-2 STR

First level is Artificer of course. Racial bonus of +2 to UMD.

You guys should do this. This would be a good iconic race. When can I buy?

Failedlegend
01-24-2014, 11:25 AM
Tinker Gnomes are actually +2 Dex +2 Int -2 Str -2 Wis...other than that definitely /signed have them start in House Cannith of course...I'm envisioning a bunch of stray wires and the odd explosion etc. as you walk out of the "Gnomish Crafter's Guild" and either you can follow the guild master';s teaches (Lvl to 15 as an Artificer) or decide to follow ur own path (Lvl 1 Arty with enough XP to level to 15)

Mind u I would rather Iconics go burn in Xoriat and we go back to getting just new races instead..still want Tinker Gnomes just as a race instead

tl;dr - /signed except tinker gnome stats are +2 Dex +2 Int -2 Str -2 Wis

Ailaesaedol
01-24-2014, 01:05 PM
Tinker Gnomes are actually +2 Dex +2 Int -2 Str -2 Wis...other than that definitely /signed have them start in House Cannith of course...I'm envisioning a bunch of stray wires and the odd explosion etc. as you walk out of the "Gnomish Crafter's Guild" and either you can follow the guild master';s teaches (Lvl to 15 as an Artificer) or decide to follow ur own path (Lvl 1 Arty with enough XP to level to 15)

Mind u I would rather Iconics go burn in Xoriat and we go back to getting just new races instead..still want Tinker Gnomes just as a race instead

tl;dr - /signed except tinker gnome stats are +2 Dex +2 Int -2 Str -2 Wis

Ahhh. So they are. I mistakenly grabbed someone's homebrew version instead of the Dragonlance canon, thanks for picking it up.

I dont see why if they were going to add Tinker Gromes as an Iconic they couldnt add "regular" gnomes at the same time as a new race. Bonuses to Illusions, +2 Con -2 Str and it'd be nice if they brought in the Gnome Hook-hammer now they can code piercing/bludgeoning onto the same weapon.