PDA

View Full Version : EE DC's?

Khurse
12-30-2013, 10:17 AM
Hey all, anyone know the various (or rough base) spot/search/disable numbers needed for whatever the toughest EE's are?

I know my rogue is short of gear to get them, but ran through a few GH EE's yesterday and I couldn't even search the traps.
Just wondering what the numbers are I'm eventually going to need.

Seikojin
12-30-2013, 11:52 AM
IIRC, talk was in the 70's-90's for all of the above.

http://ddowiki.com/page/DDO_information_project/Spot_and_Search/2

Not complete, but has a lot of info.

Violith
12-30-2013, 12:59 PM
Hey all, anyone know the various (or rough base) spot/search/disable numbers needed for whatever the toughest EE's are?

I know my rogue is short of gear to get them, but ran through a few GH EE's yesterday and I couldn't even search the traps.
Just wondering what the numbers are I'm eventually going to need.

would have to agree with that ~90 is probably going to be the number to hit for EE's in the next set of quests at lvl 30, so it wouldnt be a bad idea to try and hit around that

howeer, currently my rogue has no problem finding/disabling any traps he has run across, currently at 27 (w/o buffs search = 80, disable 76 (+7 (+5 theives tools)=83, spot 56), he hasnt ran brothers of the forge, or the last half of stormhorns on EE yet which might have the highest traps so far, but he was able to get the spellwards from breaking the ranks without any buffs and I doubt the other traps in the stornhorns are much higher then that. so those should be good enough for anything so far in the game, or close to it.

(thats without his destinies, so its possible for him to get more if he really needed it for EE's. (he's an intel build, and got 42 intel currently with a +2 tome, and +10 items for his intel. so it's possible to get him higher, items can add up to about 15 currently (+11 intel, +3except intel, +1 insight intel) so 5 for there, and 3 for the tomes can get him to 50 intel or +4 more to those DC's, so S84/D87, thats without buffs. then with buffs (lvl 28 is a +1, spider mask +1, GH +4, ship +1, enhanced disable +5, yugo+1, destinies (6intel +3, t3technician +6, skill mastery +1)=17-22 so 101-106/102-107 (only item i know that has enhanced disable is tinkers goggles and slotting those would be abit of a waste) so that would be close to his max, But, as he is an intel build, which arent that popular, Im sure other trappers dont have such high numbers, so its doubtful that trap DC's are really that high),

still, trappers usually have atleast 30 intel, which would only be a 10 lower DC, which is probably either at or slightly below where turbine would set the bar. (and I doubt lvl 29-30 will add much more so that'd probably be close to where the lvl 30 quests DC's will be also,

His spot isnt high enough for the 'nothing is hidden' ability to work constantly in all EE's, but his trapping is able to get anything so far, (so if the use of spot for the ability is WAI, it seems like dumping wisdom isnt a good idea anymore if you need them for EE's, then again he has a base wis of 10 (8+2tome)and his spot is 56 which is enough to trigger it in most EH's, and with EE's being 15 or so CR above, maybe a +10 wisdom item and a +6 wisdom skill item and destinies would be enough to get it to trigger for EE's havent bothered to test that out. he hasnt really ran the stormhorn EE's enough to check to see if rolling 1's would make him fail or not nor if any were crit successes (doubtful any of the new EE's would be crit success since that is 20+ above the needed, but its possible I suppose)

Khurse
12-31-2013, 09:38 AM
Thanks!

LOL I knew mine were a bit low (as mentioned) but apparently going to need to add 15-20 pts to them in the next few levels.