PDA

View Full Version : Keen Edge: - bugged?

Propane
12-29-2013, 05:23 PM
Hay peps-

Does anyone know if Keen Edge (Kensei Teir 5) is bugged?

I have a dwarf 10fighter/6pally/2rogue - it doesn't seem to be working on Daxes.

I respected the tree - still doesn't seem to be working - anyone have any ideas / tricks?

TIA - Propane

Oxarhamar
12-29-2013, 05:25 PM
Hay peps-

Does anyone know if Keen Edge (Kensei Teir 5) is bugged?

I have a dwarf 10fighter/6pally/2rogue - it doesn't seem to be working on Daxes.

I respected the tree - still doesn't seem to be working - anyone have any ideas / tricks?

TIA - Propane

do you have the enhancement to add Exotic weapons to your Kensii tree ? Exotic Weapon Mastery

wiki is saying you don't need it if your a dwarf but, you might give it a try see what gives

Toro12
12-29-2013, 06:19 PM
do you have the enhancement to add Exotic weapons to your Kensii tree ? Exotic Weapon Mastery

wiki is saying you don't need it if your a dwarf but, you might give it a try see what gives

He is a dwarf so it would be a martial weapon , not an exotic

Toro12
12-29-2013, 06:22 PM
OP Have you checked anywhere but the inventory screen?
I have noticed that my acrobats crit bonuses don't show up on the inventory screen when I look there. The tool tip of my active weapon in hand shows the crit bonus and it 100% happens in combat.

Propane
12-30-2013, 06:23 PM
OP Have you checked anywhere but the inventory screen?
I have noticed that my acrobats crit bonuses don't show up on the inventory screen when I look there. The tool tip of my active weapon in hand shows the crit bonus and it 100% happens in combat.

Ha - I did the same check -...

Does it stack with the feat improved crit?

Can others confirm it is working?

gruso
01-07-2014, 01:54 PM
It's not working for me. I have "Keen egde", "Improved critical: slashing weapons" and Axes as focus weapon but the tooltip of an equipped standard greataxe says the critical range is only 19-20. What is wrong?

Krelar
01-07-2014, 02:08 PM
It's not working for me. I have "Keen egde", "Improved critical: slashing weapons" and Axes as focus weapon but the tooltip of an equipped standard greataxe says the critical range is only 19-20. What is wrong?

If you are talking about the tool tip when you mouse over a weapon it does not include improved critical. Try swing at some things at paying attention the the die rolls when you get crits.

gruso
01-07-2014, 02:27 PM
If you are talking about the tool tip when you mouse over a weapon it does not include improved critical. Try swing at some things at paying attention the the die rolls when you get crits.

Ok, thanks!