PDA

View Full Version : Pet Enhancements?

Billybobml
12-14-2013, 02:35 AM
I've trained my little pup but cannot drag the enhancements to the boxes so I can put them on his command bar. What am I doing wrong?

Lanhelin
12-14-2013, 06:50 AM
After you have trained active skills, open the Companion Menue (imho rightclick on its portrait/HP bar and click on the second option) there you can drag trained active skills into the bar of skills-to-use at the bottom of the menue. Once put there they will show up in the UI-Companion bar.

Billybobml
12-14-2013, 08:22 AM
Nope, doesn't work. The active enhancements, all enhancements for that matter, of my little buddy cannot be dragged down onto the squares at the bottom. Is this a bug? Can anyone currently use this interface? Not game breaking or anything but I would like to see him feed on some corpses before I TR...

kaleid0star
12-16-2013, 12:20 AM
As far as I can tell from playing druid since they were released, the active feats for pets never got fixed and are unusable.

Starla70
01-10-2014, 01:03 PM
I have been able to drag hamstring into my pets enhancements. It works. However the others that should be able to be used Do not drag.

mkmcgw17
01-10-2014, 05:20 PM
Nope, doesn't work. The active enhancements, all enhancements for that matter, of my little buddy cannot be dragged down onto the squares at the bottom. Is this a bug? Can anyone currently use this interface? Not game breaking or anything but I would like to see him feed on some corpses before I TR...

I dragged my pets two active enhancements to his bar without trouble. Not sure what I did different.

Violith
01-10-2014, 06:45 PM
I have been able to drag hamstring into my pets enhancements. It works. However the others that should be able to be used Do not drag.

what others? bluff and intimatidate have a dropdown in the enhancement list that you should be abl to dragon, the 4 enhancements to buy ita rent supposed to drag down tho. (open character sheet, pet sheet, then go to enhancements after they are bought, bluff, intimidate, hamstring all should have a + next to the first core ability bought in that line, with the dragable feat in the dropdown), Trip isnt an activated ability unlike the artificers dogs and supposedly WAI that it isnt a clicky like it should be. rather sucks since telling your dog to trip stuff like casters rather then him using it whenever he wanted would've helped.

Red_Knight
01-11-2014, 07:46 AM
Most of the pet's active abilities aren't slottable for the command bar. The pet still uses it though. You just can't command the pet to use that ability when YOU want it to. For example I can't order my wolf to dine on defeated enemies, but it'll do so on it's own (provided the wolf got the finishing blow in). I can't order it to use Howl, but it does so on it's own.