PDA

View Full Version : Rogue/Fighter

Loromir
12-03-2013, 11:01 AM
Thinking of rolling up a 12/8 Rogue Fighter. Taking Elf for Falchion bonuses. Tier 4 Assassin (Not for assasinate but for Sneak Damage bonuses) and tier 5 Kensai. Maxing out Str with High Con and moderate dex and intel (Don't have exact stat numbers yet since I'm at work and can't use planner).

It will be an 8th life character with +4 tomes in all stats. Taking Power Attack, all THF feats, improved crit slashing, cleave, great cleave. Twisting Momentum Swing and running Shadow Dancer.

Looking for high DPS with some trap skills.

Anyone ever played a toon like this? Successful? Can I avoid Aggro enough for sneak attack to be viable?

This will not be an end game character but rather another life on my TR toon.

Doutrinador
12-31-2013, 05:03 PM
Thinking of rolling up a 12/8 Rogue Fighter. Taking Elf for Falchion bonuses. Tier 4 Assassin (Not for assasinate but for Sneak Damage bonuses) and tier 5 Kensai. Maxing out Str with High Con and moderate dex and intel (Don't have exact stat numbers yet since I'm at work and can't use planner).

It will be an 8th life character with +4 tomes in all stats. Taking Power Attack, all THF feats, improved crit slashing, cleave, great cleave. Twisting Momentum Swing and running Shadow Dancer.

Looking for high DPS with some trap skills.

Anyone ever played a toon like this? Successful? Can I avoid Aggro enough for sneak attack to be viable?

This will not be an end game character but rather another life on my TR toon.

I was thinking in the same build for my third life char. Will have damage not only for sneak attack. It will be dwarf and TWF, i have good D axes in the bank.

Just don't know yet if i take 2 lvl of pally for the saves. 10/8/2.

MartinusWyllt
12-31-2013, 06:53 PM
...Can I avoid Aggro enough for sneak attack to be viable?

rad II gs weapons and that won't matter for the most part.