PDA

View Full Version : Arti w automated repairs rank 3 not healing me!

hehateme
11-29-2013, 04:50 PM
I have a level 11 pure arti, with 3 ranks in automated repair. Yet he never seems to heal me, Ill wait upwards of a minute without max HPs, iron defender standing next to me and... Ive even seen him heal himself under these circumstances without a tick on me.

Im fairly new (ie a returning player) so perhaps Im missing something?

Rakuda13
11-30-2013, 03:05 AM
I have a level 11 pure arti, with 3 ranks in automated repair. Yet he never seems to heal me, Ill wait upwards of a minute without max HPs, iron defender standing next to me and... Ive even seen him heal himself under these circumstances without a tick on me.

Im fairly new (ie a returning player) so perhaps Im missing something?

What race are you and did you take construct essence if not WF?

hehateme
11-30-2013, 07:09 AM
What race are you and did you take construct essence if not WF?

Im warforged. and no didnt take construct essence.

It seems to work more often when Ive just logged in. Then Ill notice 30 minutes later or so its not working (like if I buff pet in airship and go back to House P for questing....)

Maybe an issue with zoning? Or buffing?

Phaeton_Seraph
11-30-2013, 06:33 PM
Im warforged. and no didnt take construct essence.

It seems to work more often when Ive just logged in. Then Ill notice 30 minutes later or so its not working (like if I buff pet in airship and go back to House P for questing....)

Maybe an issue with zoning? Or buffing?
Dog needs to be near you, and not borked. So, try dismissing and resummoning if he stops repairing while sitting close.

zedlx86
01-21-2014, 03:34 PM
A bit of an old topic, but I've discovered that attacking somehow interrupts the Automated Repairs timer. Also, if your character's auto-attack mode is turned on, this also counts as interrupting.

So, Automated Repairs can only heal yourself when you're standing still and auto-attack mode is off. Your iron defender pet however can heal itself even when attacking.