PDA

View Full Version : Help! Cannot connect

raymo72
11-26-2013, 08:11 PM
Got stuck in a loading screen and then timed out...now when I launch the game its gets stuck at "Installing pre-reqs" and doesn't go further, internet fully operational, and have confirmed 3 others in Ontario have the same problem atm......any advice/ suggestions?

Thalmor
11-26-2013, 08:17 PM
Apparently I'm in the same boat.

raymo72
11-26-2013, 08:19 PM
Got stuck in a loading screen and then timed out...now when I launch the game its gets stuck at "Installing pre-reqs" and doesn't go further, internet fully operational, and have confirmed 3 others in Ontario have the same problem atm......any advice/ suggestions?

I know for a fact Cannith/Ghallanda/Khyber people got booted everyone I talked to was from Ontario

Thalmor
11-26-2013, 08:23 PM
I'm in Ontario too, and I cannot connect. noticed another thread by someone else who got booted, he was from Ontario too.

Ino-San
11-26-2013, 08:33 PM
Well. A fellow guildie is having the same issue. She can't access the forums, DDO.com, or DDO. Mumble and Skype work fine. But DDO... (And all it's little legs) hates her.

Looks like I'll be following this for her.

My question is, can ya'll access the forums yourself or are you having friends post for you, much as she is.

raymo72
11-26-2013, 08:35 PM
Well. A fellow guildie is having the same issue. She can't access the forums, DDO.com, or DDO. Mumble and Skype work fine. But DDO... (And all it's little legs) hates her.

My question is, can ya'll access the forums yourself or are you having friends post for you, much as she is.

I am able to get on the website / forums, am posting for myself, but cannot log into the game... cannot even connect

Ino-San
11-26-2013, 08:36 PM
I am able to get on the website / forums, am posting for myself, but cannot log into the game... cannot even connect

Not sure I want to tell her that, she may kill me. :D

HiredAssassin666
11-26-2013, 08:40 PM

1Yuppers!!! I'm in the same boat :-(

HELP

whereispowderedsilve
11-26-2013, 08:40 PM
I am in Southwestern Ontario(Distributel(Using Rogers infrastructure)) & can log in to Orien just fine.

Also had 1 other from Eastern Ontario(Acanac(Using Cogeco infrastructure)) check as well, so 2 totally different ISP's. Both on Orien though.

Make of that what you will. Good luck peeps! Cheers! :P! :)! :D!

Untitled
11-26-2013, 08:41 PM
Logging in fine here with a Cogeco connection close to Toronto. This may be an ISP Routing/DNS issue, for those of you who are having connections, which ISP do you have?

Livmo
11-26-2013, 08:42 PM
I'm getting connection failed in Arizona with "Connection Failed Client Timed Out Connection." However, I'm traveling and not at home. Everything checks out fine on my end. I went thru these articles.

http://support.turbine.com/ics/support/kbanswer.asp?deptID=24001&task=knowledge&questionID=570
http://fr.support.turbine.com/link/portal/24001/24012/Article/1194/Connection-failed-The-Client-timed-out-the-connection

Have to keep moving so I don't have any more time to fiddle with this now.

Best of luck.

Thalmor
11-26-2013, 08:44 PM

Forum and Website are fine. Every time I try to connect to the game I get the following:

An update error occured
Connection timed out

HiredAssassin666
11-26-2013, 08:45 PM

I am able to get on the website / forums, am posting for myself, it will not get past "Loading pre req's" and the rest of my log In screen is blank, nothing in the message window it's blank..

JLintheForum
11-26-2013, 08:49 PM
Yeah, I'm stuck "Installing PreReqs". Logging into the forums fine just no DDO.

In Oklahoma here, so different region than most here.

UPDATE: Well logging in now after waiting a bit and restarting DDO.

Ino-San
11-26-2013, 08:53 PM
She's on the Bell infastructer, she still can't log in.