PDA

View Full Version : Guild vs Guild events

avepepix
11-15-2013, 01:51 PM
Like in others not PVP games wilth guild system, make a GvG event would be interesting and fun.
Its not necesary that the event to be a PVP, it can of course, but its not necesary.

Maybe a GvG Coliseum with some options like.

1. A race with bufs and with no bufs
2. A simple board game like - nine mens morris
3. Catch the ghostly quicker. Its a ghost its a quicker!! its fast, and you have to be faster.
4. A PvP arena in a 3v3 sistem
4 A Take the flag
4 B Defend the hill
4 C Kill the Vip before he got away
4 D Destroy the Iron Gargantuan Guild Defender

It can be cap/or not be lvl.
With no real xp rewards but it can give a guild reward, or extra bufs
The important think its to get fun, know people and all the bla bla bla we all gammers do in event with the "VS" word on it.

Flavilandile
11-15-2013, 03:47 PM
You don't need to waste dev time on that.

You can organize events with a semi-group against group function.

Back in Europe we ( my guild ) did organize a Tempest Spine Event ( concurrent tempest spine runs with questions to answer, 11 party members with a referee from the Guild )

Winner was the first one to complete with the most questions answered right. ( The questions were related to the quest itself like the number of shrines outside, how many entries to the inside, how many mob of a given type inside, and so on )

avepepix
11-16-2013, 12:44 PM
Its not the same, if you create an arena with his own map, every guild challenge can have his own quest/map.

I know you can organize an event, where some people can participate, but if the game give you something like that, everyone can participate. The game can give you rewards

Ykt
11-16-2013, 09:49 PM
/not signed

I still have PTSD from the drama following "Update 5: Rise of the Guilds" back in 2010.

People infiltrating a large guild, getting the leader to trust them, promoting them to officer and then kicking as many members as they could, just because the guild was top 3 in Guild Renown and others were jealous. :mad:

Khyber drama, I don't miss you.

Vellrad
11-16-2013, 09:54 PM
There is a one thing from Tibia I miss in modern MMOs:

They had checkers, chess, mill, tick-tack-toe, and any boardgame you wanted, that could be played on rectangle board with a dice and chess/checkers figures.

avepepix
11-18-2013, 07:50 AM
Dont blame an event GvG if some As&%%&/ people do bad thinks.

Think about in the versality that an eveng of this kind could add to the game. You can convert "Hey lets run VON again, i need the SOS pls help me"
"Again?? i run it almost 50 times, dont u prefer to do another raid??"
"Another?? theres another raid with SOS??"
"..."
"..."
"Ok lets go"

to
"Hey lets do the GvG event"
"The what?"
"The new event, it could be fun, it has a pvp 3v3"
"but i dont get anything new"
"you can see if your baypass fortifications works for something, and we recieve guild rewards that bonuses the one in the ships"
"like what? +1 to cons?"
"If you have +2, and win you have +3 and the +1 for the event last 5hs"
"Hoooo lets try"