PDA

View Full Version : Pure Arti vs arti/rogue split, crossbow user

Bolo_Grubb
11-14-2013, 09:19 AM
Trying to figure out how to max my damage with crossbows. I am loving the range damage with my TR build which is currently 6 arti and 6 rogue and going to be 8 ranger for the past life.

After I do that 3 times I want to start looking at a final build. Should I go pure Int arti? or am I better off with a rogue splash? How much of a splash?

How ever I decide I am thinking max int with all level ups in int. Most likely Human for the extra feat but will listen to ideas for other races. Majority of DPS will be most repeating crossbows, with what ever bonus damage rune arms will add. I tend not to use the Rune Arm charge much.

Suggestions?

voodoogroves
11-14-2013, 09:32 AM
Rune arm DPS is based on Arti level, so if you like/want that you should have more arti.

More Rogue, etc. will add more to the xbow damage. Right now, I'm considering a pseudo-final for me to be arti 4 / rogue 13 / something 3 - unsure about the last 3 still, but I'm a few lives away.

Bolo_Grubb
11-14-2013, 09:38 AM
Rune arm DPS is based on Arti level, so if you like/want that you should have more arti.

More Rogue, etc. will add more to the xbow damage. Right now, I'm considering a pseudo-final for me to be arti 4 / rogue 13 / something 3 - unsure about the last 3 still, but I'm a few lives away.

I should clarify. DPS will be with Repeating Crossbows, Rune arm use is just for the extra abilities it can add.

voodoogroves
11-14-2013, 04:46 PM
I should clarify. DPS will be with Repeating Crossbows, Rune arm use is just for the extra abilities it can add.

If you want to mostly be a crossbow person, I'd multiclass. If you want the arti buffs, blade barrier, recon, etc. then go pure.