PDA

View Full Version : DDO Store Issues, Last Updated 2:59 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) Friday October 25

Tolero
10-25-2013, 10:38 AM
Last Updated 2:59 PM: At this time the DDO Store is once again available. Thanks for your patience and we'll see you in game!

The DDO Store is currently unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will bring more information as soon as it is available. All game servers are up and available.

Schaden_freude
10-25-2013, 02:42 PM
The store is still having issues. Can't complete a purchase.

Arnhelm
10-25-2013, 05:23 PM
The store is still having issues. Can't complete a purchase.
Just trying to get into store now, 6:22 Eastern time, and getting message Service Temporarily Unavailable.

:(

Gudit
10-25-2013, 06:45 PM
The DDO Store has been unavailable since yesterday evening. Error: Unknown error occurred. When I have gotten into the store, I get the service temporarily unavailable and then get the unknown error when I try later.

Gudit
10-25-2013, 06:48 PM
After trying numerous times I was able to get a purchase through. The store is still buggy, though.

Lord_X
10-27-2013, 01:42 PM
The DDO Store has been unavailable since yesterday evening. Error: Unknown error occurred. When I have gotten into the store, I get the service temporarily unavailable and then get the unknown error when I try later.

Its the weekend and Mabar...the store being down for extended times aside from player satisfaction impact has to be losing money for the company. its still reported down for me people who I have asked in-game.

Please let us know once its back up! Thanks!

Lord_X
10-27-2013, 02:08 PM
Please let us know once its back up! Thanks!

Its back up for us, Thanks, Turbine!