PDA

View Full Version : 100 reflex save

poptolev
10-24-2013, 04:50 AM
Is it possible to get a 100 reflex on a first life character (I assume halfling rogue/monk/paladin ?) WITHOUT Resilience, Water Stance and GMoF ?

Ayseifn
10-24-2013, 05:36 AM
Yes, but you'd be giving up a lot to get there to the point where it might not be worth the effort.

I have a human acrobat/monk/pally that generally sits at 73 unbuffed, so 87 with gh/haste/tensers/yugo pots/superior parrying and shippies and no resiliance/water stance(in air)/GMoF. Could twist in another +12 reflex but prefer other stuff, started with 16 dex with +4 tome, cha at 16 with +3 tome and only using +10 dex/saves item and a +9 cha item, so lots of room to grow especially if you go halfling instead.

Personally though I'll probably TR out of the build come U20 and maybe come back to it after some updates, the cost to get to 100 is a little too extreme for my liking ATM but with how the loot keeps getting jacked up it'll be plenty viable soon enough.

poptolev
10-24-2013, 08:10 AM
Well tbh the GMoF can be included sooo 93 (no idea why I said without it when I was planning on making it a GMoF anyway).

I just wanted to see if it's possible to have 100 with Fire Stance and Power Attack activated (for the extra 0.75w from GMoF and +10 damage).

Inoukchuk
10-27-2013, 04:23 PM
Well tbh the GMoF can be included sooo 93 (no idea why I said without it when I was planning on making it a GMoF anyway).

I just wanted to see if it's possible to have 100 with Fire Stance and Power Attack activated (for the extra 0.75w from GMoF and +10 damage).

Well, assuming a dex based, staff fighting , halfling 12 rogue/6 monk/2 pal in GMoF and air stance (not water):

dex 62 = 20 + 5 tome + 4 enh + 6 level + 10 item + 3 insight + 1 exc + 1 profane + 2 ship + 2 yugo +4 air stance +4 tenser's
cha 44 = 17 + 5 tome + 2 enh + 1 level + 10 item + 3 insight + 1 exc + 1 profane + 2 ship + 2 yugo

+26 dex
+17 cha
+10 item
+13 rogue/monk levels
+4 epic levels
+4 halfling
+3 resilient defense
+4 aura
+4 GH
+2 lightning reflexes
+3 agility
+6 draconic perception (twist)
+6 unearthly reactions (twist)
+6 lithe (twist)
+6 perfection of soul
=114

That's obviously with some heavy investment (likely too much to be worth it), and it's possible I left out some things (left out completionist on purpose), but sure... it's possible. You could skip 2 twists and drop a few stat pts and still be at 100, but at this point you've invested too much in stats (have at most 7 pts to spend on str, con, int), wasted a feat, used all of your twists, invested heavily in enhancements, required yourself to be in defensive stance (paly), and are assuming +5 tomes, litany, 3 +10 items, yugo pots, and air stance.

jakeelala
10-27-2013, 08:35 PM
Is it possible to get a 100 reflex on a first life character (I assume halfling rogue/monk/paladin ?) WITHOUT Resilience, Water Stance and GMoF ?

i see someone besides me has discovered Imp Defense Roll

10 Rogue for Defensive Roll / 6 Pally for 60-70 PRR and AC / 1 Monk for PRR, Stances, Etc.

Or 13 Rogue / 6 Pally 1 Monk for Imp Evasion and Defensive Roll.

Although with that kind of Dex for the reflex save you'd be a bit silly to go with Fire Stance using Str based damage and instead go Dex damage from Acrobat and roll in Wind or Earth. Unless you're doing handwraps, in which case I don't even know why you're asking the question.

Havok.cry
10-27-2013, 10:59 PM

10 Rogue for Defensive Roll / 6 Pally for 60-70 PRR and AC / 1 Monk for PRR, Stances, Etc.

Or 13 Rogue / 6 Pally 1 Monk for Imp Evasion and Defensive Roll.

Although with that kind of Dex for the reflex save you'd be a bit silly to go with Fire Stance using Str based damage and instead go Dex damage from Acrobat and roll in Wind or Earth. Unless you're doing handwraps, in which case I don't even know why you're asking the question.
Of be an elf and roll with a bow.

Pilgrim1
10-27-2013, 11:36 PM

Didn't defensive roll get gutted? Have you played around with it in its current form? Also I would think that PRR and defensive roll might be a bit redundant, i would think con + defensive roll would be better, give you a much bigger range to trigger it.

Maybe 10 rogue, 6 monk, 4 pally?
build up on dodge, displacement, and incorporeal? Probably be halfling for the +6 to reflex saves they get.

DDOisFree
12-01-2013, 07:24 AM
I had 72 reflex save with the second tier ocean stance as a 7 monk / 13 rogue.

I've just TRed it to make a halfling paladin / rogue / monk and should be able to get over 80 reflex saves, but 100 seems far fetched and too excessive when even at 68 unbuffed, nothing in EE could beat my reflex save even when I rolled a 1.

I just wanted to add on 2 paladin levels to also get invincible fort and will saves.