PDA

View Full Version : PM summon Help please

Philfy
10-23-2013, 01:00 PM
HI

I was wondering if anyone had a feel for what summoning would be better between:--

Creadte undead - Mummy Lord

Summon Monster IX - Elder Fire Elemental

Summon Monster IX - Hezrou

Many thanks in advance

LOOON375
10-23-2013, 01:18 PM
It really depends on what you plan to do with them. You can get some good use from them in heroic content.

But they only live a for a few seconds in Epic content. They are usually a waste of spell points.

richieelias27
10-24-2013, 11:57 AM
If you could put the mummy on passive it would be useful pretty much forever. As it stands, it gets killed pretty quickly past level 18 at any difficulty. Overall, Hezrou is probably your best bet when it comes to both dishing out damage and taking it.

Philfy
10-24-2013, 12:14 PM
Many thanks, still on Heroic so thats great, many thanks.

Rhaphael
10-25-2013, 02:01 AM
I prefer the Mummy because of it's paralyzing aura. It walks into a room and everything is instantly frozen in place. But like others said it becomes worse and worse and higher levels.

bsquishwizzy
10-25-2013, 01:03 PM
HI

I was wondering if anyone had a feel for what summoning would be better between:--

Creadte undead - Mummy Lord

Summon Monster IX - Elder Fire Elemental

Summon Monster IX - Hezrou

Many thanks in advance

Hezrou’s are good for grabbing aggro early. If you are in a quest where you want to pick stuff off from a distance, the Hezrou is for you.

I’ve never had much use for the Fire Elemental. I guess maybe its situational. The same goes for the Mummy Lord.

Lanhelin
10-25-2013, 11:01 PM
I summon Ghaele most of the time, because of her mass aid (stacks with greater heroism), chain lightning, flame strike, the ray that does light damage, occasionally she casts divine power, heal (self and party member) and hold monster too. The Hezrou I use only against strong mobs that cast fire spells (eg. the demon with its fire reaver trash packs in the high road chain final quest).