PDA

View Full Version : Couple Ideas -Ship Buffs - Dungeons -Accounts

Jetwise
10-18-2013, 09:06 PM
-More ship buffs.
-More F2P dungeons for mid and high level characters. Or at least for returning accounts (people who have been inactive for awhile). (Previous Premium Accounts, back in P2P only)
-Be able to add accounts to friends list.

The major things I think would be best.

raxsavvage
10-20-2013, 06:11 AM
2 hours but doesn't run out in public areas

2 hours is generally enough to get through anything i seen so far, people wanna unload bags, repair any oddness so yeah 2 hours seems reasonable due still making some dungeons a bit tight on how long ship buff lasts though if people actually NEED a ship buff to survive they'll just leave and re-enter anyway so

/signed

but i would like them to not run out in public areas as a thing

Standal
10-20-2013, 02:37 PM
2 hours but doesn't run out in public areas

2 hours is generally enough to get through anything i seen so far, people wanna unload bags, repair any oddness so yeah 2 hours seems reasonable due still making some dungeons a bit tight on how long ship buff lasts though if people actually NEED a ship buff to survive they'll just leave and re-enter anyway so

/signed

but i would like them to not run out in public areas as a thing

I have previously proposed extending buffs to 6 hours or death. Any extension would be good, but I don't think you're going to get any attention to buff timers for a long time if we ever get anything. Extend timers to 6 hours and just let it be. A pause in public areas would be nice, but you won't be leading a pug through Vale flagger's on one set of buffs even if the timer pauses in public areas. Even if it lasts 2 hours. Extending the timer to 6 hours or death addresses all the practical issues with length of buffs.