PDA

View Full Version : Reincarnation Cache

FalseFlag
10-08-2013, 07:10 PM
So, I know I'm not the only one who finds the placement of moving around of the reincarnation cache to a slight annoyance, so related to my other suggestions for the Bank, I'd like to add the following:

Make the Reincarnation Cache a tab in the bank. That way, it doesn't just pop up in the way and have to be messed with. If you want to interact with your cache, you have to choose to select it!

Thank you.

Dawnsfire
10-08-2013, 07:11 PM
So, I know I'm not the only one who finds the placement of moving around of the reincarnation cache to a slight annoyance, so related to my other suggestions for the Bank, I'd like to add the following:

Make the Reincarnation Cache a tab in the bank. That way, it doesn't just pop up in the way and have to be messed with. If you want to interact with your cache, you have to choose to select it!

Thank you.

I like it! /signed

axel15810
10-09-2013, 10:03 AM
/signed

I'd love to see this added. That's so annoying.

Ayseifn
10-09-2013, 10:12 AM
No thanks, if that was the case I could no longer drag items from the cache to my bank and see it actually go there.

Binding it next to the shared bank could work though.

HunterjWizzard
10-11-2013, 02:18 PM
No thanks, if that was the case I could no longer drag items from the cache to my bank and see it actually go there.

Binding it next to the shared bank could work though.

What he said. I drag items out of the cache and into the bank all the time. Plus the way the system is set up the cache uses a completely different display style. I dunno about anyone else, but I'd HATE to see the reincarnation cache get switched over to a grid system where you have to mouse over every single stinkin item.

Oxarhamar
10-12-2013, 06:31 PM
I would much rather the Cashe be dragged under my inventory when I am not using it that be some tab in the bank.

also a huge benefit of the Cashe the way it is now is the window is expandable from the top of the screen to the bottom allowing you to see much more of what is in there at one time

being able to view the item and read the name of the item is way more appealing than moussing over every item.

ZeebaNeighba
10-12-2013, 11:42 PM
just add a search bar