PDA

View Full Version : Guild Billboard!

FalseFlag
10-08-2013, 05:11 PM
I'd like to suggest an addition to guild ships (no an amenity though, just a standard feature) that has probably been suggested before:

A guild billboard.

This way, you can leave messages for people on the ship. Things like "Looking for x item", or "Organizing Elite Shroud at x date and time)" instead of hoping that enough guild members are online when you are. Anyone on the ship can read the board, but only guild members and officers can post on it. Maybe set posts to expire after x days unless deleted by the person who put the message up, and give officers the option to "sticky" a post, so it doesnt' expire.

MichelOue
10-08-2013, 11:49 PM
I'd like to suggest an addition to guild ships (no an amenity though, just a standard feature) that has probably been suggested before:

A guild billboard.

Well what is that guild where all function together? Good Idea. mail lists? I would rather scale walls with my rogue, and make thief class...

Charononus
10-09-2013, 12:03 AM
http://www.enjin.com/

Just saying then you can organise your guild out of game too, it's works much better than an ingame system.

MuleAxe
10-09-2013, 08:01 AM
Some people use the MoD for this, but I like the idea. It allows everyone in the guild to communicated activities other than just the Officers and Leader.

/Signed

zDragonz
10-12-2013, 08:20 PM
Post on Build-Board: 'Tonight at 11 pm eastern Guild Tournament. 200k Plat buy in! Two Categories! Two Winners take all! Two First place: Melee vs Melee and Caster vs Caster'!