PDA

View Full Version : Extending song durations

achitophel
10-07-2013, 09:26 AM
Hi,

I am interested in seeing what the maximum duration for bard songs is. Feedback would be fantastic.

So far i have come up with the list below for extending song durations (perhaps i have missed something out ?):

Enhancements
Virtuoso - +20%
Lingering Song - 20/40/60%

Fatesinger
T3
Aria - 10%
Magister/DI - 20%
T4
Echoes: Martial (Shadowdancer) 20%
Echoes: Primal (Primal/Shiradi) 20%
T5
Fragment of the Song:Clarity 10%

Feat
Lasting Inspiration - 50%

kryscendo
10-15-2013, 07:13 PM
Before the update that effectively eliminated virtuoso, my level 20 bard virtuoso/4 levels of fatesinger had 43 songs lasted 10 minutes without taking any epic enhancements to increase song number or duration. Now, that toon is 20 bard spellsinger/7 levels Fatesinger with songs that are only 9 minutes. I've taken 3 epic enhancements to increase song duration. I'm not willing to sacrifice any more.

I also took a big hit on the number of songs I got due to the bug in the spellsinger enhancement tree. So I had to sacrifice more epic points to increase my total number of songs. I'm finally back to 43 songs, now. But my Dirge, Siren's Song/Chord of Disruption, Bound Fate/Grim Fate are no longer maxed out :(

Chai
10-16-2013, 01:15 PM
Are all those bugs fixed? Mostr of the ED stuff that is supposed to grant song duration did not, for a long time.

Steevye
10-18-2013, 08:47 AM
Are all those bugs fixed? Mostr of the ED stuff that is supposed to grant song duration did not, for a long time.

It's all really bugged out. I should be getting 14+ minutes per song at lvl 26 now and I'm barely breaking past 11.

voodoogroves
10-18-2013, 08:53 AM

You know how every once in a while we someone brainfart and post a build saying "monk" and "bard" at the same time? That makes me chuckle, 'cause if it were really possible in DDO the one thing that would be certain is that NONE OF IT WOULD ACTUALLY FREAKING WORK.

Last I checked, still bugged. Ended up burning my +20 heart on a toon because, though I love bard, it just wasn't working.

Be back above 20 soon with another character, can probably check then.

kryscendo
10-19-2013, 03:59 PM

I redid the ED stuff. The most I can get is 10 minutes.