PDA

View Full Version : Scheduled Server Downtime: 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) Wednesday, October 2nd

Cordovan
10-01-2013, 01:51 PM
The DDO Game Servers will be brought down on Wednesday, October 2nd from 7:00 - 10:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) for an update to the game. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!

whereispowderedsilve
10-01-2013, 02:11 PM
What is in the update? Some more information if your able to release please! Asking nicely/sincerely/politely! Please & thanks in advance! Cheers! :P! :)!

Sylvurdragon
10-01-2013, 02:13 PM
^ Yes! Any word on possible release notes...maybe a general idea since this is kinda a sudden update I don't think we were expecting! :)

Teh_Troll
10-01-2013, 02:14 PM
^ Yes! Any word on possible release notes...maybe a general idea since this is kinda a sudden update I don't think we were expecting! :)

Come on, you know it's Mabar.

Saravis
10-01-2013, 02:14 PM
I'm guessing Mabar.

TPICKRELL
10-01-2013, 02:22 PM
I'm guessing Mabar.And hopefully Saga turn ins reinstated...

Sylvurdragon
10-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Come on, you know it's Mabar.

lol oh yah, completely forgot about that slight mishap. Carry on.

Cordovan
10-01-2013, 02:30 PM
We'll have Release Notes tomorrow. This will fix a couple of things from Patch 2 (Sagas, End of the Road, Calomel Banded Heavy Crossbow/Elemental Longbow issue, Kobolds in Challenges), and improve a couple of things based on your feedback during our Mabar preview, among other things.

whereispowderedsilve
10-01-2013, 02:32 PM
we'll have release notes tomorrow. This will fix a couple of things from patch 2 (sagas, end of the road, calomel banded heavy crossbow/elemental longbow issue, kobolds in challenges), and improve a couple of things based on your feedback during our mabar preview, among other things.

hooray!!!!11 does happy dance!!!1 yyyyyyyaaaaaaayyyyyy!!! Wwwwwwwwwooooooohoooooooo!!!!!!!

Elyanna
10-01-2013, 02:32 PM
Mabar doesn't need an update again unless they made changes. It could be turned on at any time. For proof of this remember they did a preview last week without down time before and after the preview.I'm betting bug fixes and stealth nerfs.

Elyanna
10-01-2013, 02:34 PM
And Cordovan sneaks in during my post and says that yep there will be post preview changes before Mabar is released.

patang01
10-01-2013, 02:50 PM
We'll have Release Notes tomorrow. This will fix a couple of things from Patch 2 (Sagas, End of the Road, Calomel Banded Heavy Crossbow/Elemental Longbow issue, Kobolds in Challenges), and improve a couple of things based on your feedback during our Mabar preview, among other things.

And I hope you added plenty of duct tape. Like inches of it. No more bugs - just fixes - no matter how ugly it might seem.

Ovrad
10-01-2013, 03:00 PM
Hopefully sagas will break their record and stay up for more than 2 days this time...

Was anything changed to address the horrible game crippling lag for mabar? ...or just some minor changes like usual?

Spyderhelix
10-01-2013, 03:25 PM
Hopefully invisible vampires are on that list - I was having a heck of a time flailing away at those buggers when they'd pop up in the 12th level instances lol
Kept me busy though

Cleanincubus
10-01-2013, 03:27 PM
Anything done to change the BTC stuff from the Daily Rolls, that should have been BTA?

I have a ton of crafting pots, that I'd like to move to another character that actually crafts.

Havok.cry
10-01-2013, 04:21 PM
Thank You for keeping us informed :)

DeathbringerGod
10-01-2013, 06:53 PM

Please fix the Stunning weapons and handwraps, they don't seems to give the said bonus to the DC!! PLEASE!!

Qhualor
10-01-2013, 06:55 PM
Was anything changed to address the horrible game crippling lag for mabar?

HAHAHA. best joke of the day :)

darthhento
10-01-2013, 07:28 PM
Any chance you fixed Titan or Piker's Fate?

cypan41
10-01-2013, 09:00 PM
"improve a couple of things based on your feedback during our Mabar preview"

Does that mean Mabar is opening tomorrow? Or just improvements based on it? Sorry, just sounded vague.

stoerm
10-02-2013, 01:46 AM
HAHAHA. best joke of the day :)

I'm pretty sure that was one of the goals in the changes they made to Mabar, eg. removing giant skeletons.

psykopeta
10-02-2013, 02:26 AM

screw mabar, ppl would be much happier with fixes that have longer duration

Ovrad
10-02-2013, 03:13 AM
I'm pretty sure that was one of the goals in the changes they made to Mabar, eg. removing giant skeletons.

Except the unplayable lag is from the dragon instances, not the graveyard. Oh sure the graveyard (and the whole server) can (and will) lag up as a halo effect when the dragon is active, but that isn't the heart of the problem.

XFlipsideX
10-02-2013, 06:10 AM
Except the unplayable lag is from the dragon instances, not the graveyard. Oh sure the graveyard (and the whole server) can (and will) lag up as a halo effect when the dragon is active, but that isn't the heart of the problem.

Yes i've been getting big lag issues since last update don't know what it is, running dx10 on windows 8?

XFlipsideX
10-02-2013, 06:14 AM
Yes i've been getting big lag issues since last update don't know what it is, running dx10 on windows 8?

I love this game and been playing for 4 years, this is my second post but if this lag continues makes it unplayable for me and will see what other mmorpgs i can play instead.

96th_Malice
10-02-2013, 07:17 AM
What is in the update? Some more information if your able to release please! Asking nicely/sincerely/politely! Please & thanks in advance! Cheers! :P! :)!

I think this is the update where they were adding all the Pinions to my Archers bank accounts .....

Right ?

Stoner81
10-02-2013, 07:47 AM
I think this is the update where they were adding all the Pinions to my Archers bank accounts .....

Right ?

I would settle for Pinion dropping a bit more often for me... as in once!

Stoner81.

Zaragoss
10-02-2013, 07:51 AM
Release notes missing...............

Stoner81
10-02-2013, 07:53 AM
Can we haz release notez noaw pwease!

Stoner81.

Cordovan
10-02-2013, 07:57 AM
Release Notes (https://www.ddo.com/en/update-19-patch-3-release-notes) are up.

Gwendalith
10-02-2013, 08:03 AM

Thanks very much for this, and for the quick idea on what was coming up earlier.

Stoner81
10-02-2013, 08:08 AM

Epic! Thank you!

Stoner81.

96th_Malice
10-02-2013, 08:09 AM
This will fix a couple of things from Patch 2 /Elemental Longbow issue,.

That's all I needed to see ... Thanks !

96th_Malice
10-02-2013, 08:14 AM
I would settle for Pinion dropping a bit more often for me... as in once!

Stoner81.

Got it on Cassiee ... 3rd run ! ( on a run where it was like 8 casters 2 healers a melee and myself ) I figured Id have sorcs giving them away ! Nope pulled it myself .... 2 others dropped

As for the rest of my CITW ready toons, NO luck yet

LittleowlGiantKiller
10-02-2013, 08:20 AM
Anyone else getting this?

Failed to read authentication response [err: unexpected end of file][line:1][col:1]

Cordovan
10-02-2013, 08:21 AM
Anyone else getting this?

Failed to read authentication response [err: unexpected end of file][line:1][col:1]

The worlds have not yet reopened. Soon!

Stoner81
10-02-2013, 08:22 AM
Yeah it just means that the worlds are not open yet still got a good 30 minutes or more yet before they are due open (assuming my time stuff is accurate).

Got it on Cassiee ... 3rd run ! ( on a run where it was like 8 casters 2 healers a melee and myself ) I figured Id have sorcs giving them away ! Nope pulled it myself .... 2 others dropped

As for the rest of my CITW ready toons, NO luck yet

39 runs and still not had one drop for me and only seen 1 or 2 drop in that entire time, now thanks to the monumental cluster f*** that Turbine did with the raid counters I am back down to 4!

Stoner81.

Lauf
10-02-2013, 08:27 AM
The worlds have not yet reopened. Soon!

any chance you'll be fixing dex to work with handwraps in the foreseeable future?

strikes me as odd this has gone so long without receiving a fix

ArcaneArcher52689
10-02-2013, 08:33 AM

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, since there a number of great fixes there, but what about this issue

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/426649-New-content-end-reward-changes-question#post5114381

Razorlan
10-02-2013, 08:36 AM

I am running Windows 8 also. I experienced an issue with lag the other day myself while in the wilderness area of Korthos Island (snowy side). Oddly enough, the moment I zoned into a dungeon, the problem disappeared. I haven't seen it come back since then, so I do not think it is related to the operating system.

Havok.cry
10-02-2013, 08:40 AM
I am running Windows 8 also. I experienced an issue with lag the other day myself while in the wilderness area of Korthos Island (snowy side). Oddly enough, the moment I zoned into a dungeon, the problem disappeared. I haven't seen it come back since then, so I do not think it is related to the operating system.

I have always had lag issues when it is snowing, both risia ice games and snowy side korthos. When you get to sunny side, does it go away?

Garix
10-02-2013, 08:40 AM
Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, since there a number of great fixes there, but what about this issue

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/426649-New-content-end-reward-changes-question#post5114381

You mean this

Shadowfell Conspiracy

Epic Story Arc NPCs are now providing their proper reward lists.

Or have I misunderstood the post you're quoting..

Kaytis
10-02-2013, 08:51 AM
From the release notes:

Lich Dust and Vampire Fangs no longer drop from monsters in Delera's Graveyard. They can now only be obtained by trading in Motes to the Mote of Night Collector. The Mote cost to acquire Lich Dust and Vampire Fangs has been significantly reduced.

I really like this kind of mechanic: put in the work, get the reward. It's so much better than random drops.

DerAlte
10-02-2013, 09:02 AM
Update finished early. Attempted to log in, got this error message:

Failed to launch client
"Failed to read authentication response, [err: unexpected end of file] [line 1][col:1]"

Identical response on 3 accounts.

Hopefully will fix soon. :)

DerAlte

Dark_Uncle72
10-02-2013, 09:02 AM
It's 10:01 A.M. .... Do you know where your client is????

(hey..is it "log-on-and-gripe-about-whatever-change-might-have-taken-place" time??)

Cordovan
10-02-2013, 09:03 AM
The worlds have reopened. Enjoy!

96th_Malice
10-02-2013, 09:07 AM
Yeah it just means that the worlds are not open yet still got a good 30 minutes or more yet before they are due open (assuming my time stuff is accurate).

39 runs and still not had one drop for me and only seen 1 or 2 drop in that entire time, now thanks to the monumental cluster f*** that Turbine did with the raid counters I am back down to 4!

Stoner81.

I am fortunate ( unfortunate ? ) enough to have 7 characters currently running CITW right now, ..... of which my highest completion I think is like 11 .... so hopefully that bug gets fixed before I start getting them close to 20.

Epic Earth bows are said to be fixed ( time will tell ) ... that's all the fixing I need for now

patang01
10-02-2013, 09:12 AM
The worlds have reopened. Enjoy!

I noticed by the release notes that nothing was said about the stormhorn or wheelon city endrewards being heroic even if you do them on Epic.

I guess I have no reason to run these until that's fixed in u20 (or whenever).

This is getting so damn tiring.

katz
10-02-2013, 09:14 AM
Any chance you fixed Titan or Piker's Fate?

bwuh? i know what's wrong with Titan, but what's wrong with Pikers?

Krelar
10-02-2013, 09:21 AM
I noticed by the release notes that nothing was said about the stormhorn or wheelon city endrewards being heroic even if you do them on Epic.

I guess I have no reason to run these until that's fixed in u20 (or whenever).

This is getting so damn tiring.

I assumed that's what this meant.

Shadowfell Conspiracy

yhelm123
10-02-2013, 09:21 AM

It's in the notes...

Shadowfell Conspiracy

Cordovan
10-02-2013, 09:24 AM
I assumed that's what this meant.

Correct. The Shadowfell Conspiracy Story Arc NPCs (Wheloon and Storm Horns) are now providing the proper end rewards on Epic Difficulty.

Myrddinman
10-02-2013, 09:43 AM
Thanks! There's some great stuff in here...really like the turn-in mechanism for dust and fangs, as I still have almost 8,000 motes left over from the last Mabar and will be able to put them to good use to upgrade the few items I need. Now, if only I can get some scales without failing due to not enough people in the raid or incredible lag. However, I am surprised that the total number of turn-ins for the chamber to open hasn't been lessened :(

Myrddinman
10-02-2013, 09:46 AM
Oh, and still no mention of this the Lords of Dust, Servants of the Overlord insane scaling issues on EN/EH...

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/423373-Lords-of-Dusc-scaling-issue

Steelstar
10-02-2013, 09:49 AM
However, I am surprised that the total number of turn-ins for the chamber to open hasn't been lessened :(

Total number of turn-ins required for the Endless Night event is something that can be modified on the servers, and does not require a Patch to change; therefore, it wouldn't be included in Patch notes. We don't have anything to announce right now about those numbers changing, but it is being discussed internally.

Thanks!

RedHost
10-02-2013, 09:58 AM
Still no fix for the Servants of the Overload chain? Seriously? Seriously?!

Glad to see that you retain your key, in the event that the Spectral Dragon fails through no fault of your own. Only thing I would have wished for to expand on this would be wider, possibly flexible, groups for low level Spectral Dragons. I hope that those who don't have a bunch of characters hanging out in the epic levels get to have fun with this event as well.

Gauthaag
10-02-2013, 10:00 AM
Oh, and still no mention of this the Lords of Dust, Servants of the Overlord insane scaling issues on EN/EH...

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/423373-Lords-of-Dusc-scaling-issue

yeah, they must have been kidding:( someone took effort to take extra chests, but politely left elite mobs. no one cares this bug spoiled three quests. i wish the whole stuff to roll lvl 22 toons wo eds and run those on ehard over and over till at least one gets all mats for one item from web of chaos. those quests are totally u know what now

Havok.cry
10-02-2013, 10:00 AM
Total number of turn-ins required for the Endless Night event is something that can be modified on the servers, and does not require a Patch to change; therefore, it wouldn't be included in Patch notes. We don't have anything to announce right now about those numbers changing, but it is being discussed internally.

Thanks!
In my opinion, lowering the turn in number would be the single greatest improvement to this event turbine will have ever made. I hope the internal discussion moves forward to an actual lowering.

Ykt
10-02-2013, 10:10 AM
Stoner81.

Stoner81.

Stoner81.

Stoner81.

Hint:
You can put your name in your signature instead of adding it at the end of every one of your posts.
That's what a forum signature is for. :rolleyes:

Myrddinman
10-02-2013, 10:19 AM

Thanks!

Sweet!

Thanks for the response Steelstar!

Qaliya
10-02-2013, 10:25 AM
In my opinion, lowering the turn in number would be the single greatest improvement to this event turbine will have ever made. I hope the internal discussion moves forward to an actual lowering.

Same, but the lack of commitment in the dev's post doesn't make me hopeful.

Is there any chance we might get a hint about when Mabar will open for real? Please? :)

patang01
10-02-2013, 10:34 AM
It's in the notes...

Well color me red, thank gosh

patang01
10-02-2013, 10:37 AM

Thanks!

Please oh pretty please do. The chance of failure is way too great doing the spectral dragon consider how uneven it seeds the instance with players. At least with Crystal Cover you can solo the entire instance and adjust diff accordingly. Plus lack of proper way to communicate makes the event even harder.

Failedlegend
10-02-2013, 10:42 AM
Hint:
You can put your name in your signature instead of adding it at the end of every one of your posts.

Alot of people seem to do that it's annoying...you already have an name if you really want your name in two places stick it in your sig.

BOgre
10-02-2013, 10:53 AM

Those are some VERY important fixes you've made there. If they turn out to be all there and working, they should go a long way to lowering the temperature in here. Well done.

Eistander
10-02-2013, 10:58 AM
Here's another one, where completing A Cabal for One on Epic doesn't count towards the saga. Surprise!

Horza
10-02-2013, 11:01 AM
Uh Oh.

Had 2 quest completions to do in Meridia - had qualified for the Shroud, just needed to present the Signet Stone. Got the Reward Lists: Level 1-5 items or 500 Guild Renown; Level 1-5 items or 1000 Guild Renown.

I think quest item rewards may be borked.

Qaliya
10-02-2013, 11:05 AM
Uh Oh.

Had 2 quest completions to do in Meridia - had qualified for the Shroud, just needed to present the Signet Stone. Got the Reward Lists: Level 1-5 items or 500 Guild Renown; Level 1-5 items or 1000 Guild Renown.

I think quest item rewards may be borked.

Is this the miniquest where you "learn" how to use the eldritch device? I did that yesterday and it was the same. At some point they put in rewards lists for those little miniquests and they've always been weird.

Grosbeak07
10-02-2013, 11:08 AM
Here's another one, where completing A Cabal for One on Epic doesn't count towards the saga. Surprise!

If I recall that is a text issue that Cabal and Crucible have the wrong text. Cabal counts, but for Crucible and vice versa.

RedHost
10-02-2013, 11:08 AM
Check your Crucible record. When the Saga was up before, it was counting Cabal for One as The Crucible, and the other way around.

You are talking about the 'craft me this' quests that you do after the Vale quests and before flagging for Shroud, right? Those aren't supposed to give real item rewards. I have no idea what kind of spaghetti code made them implement it this way, but for quite awhile now you have gotten a reward list that has a couple of +1 items and maybe some renown along with your 2.5k, 1k, and 5k XP rewards for advancing that little 'go-for' chain.

Horza
10-02-2013, 11:16 AM
You are talking about the 'craft me this' quests that you do after the Vale quests and before flagging for Shroud, right? Those aren't supposed to give real item rewards. I have no idea what kind of spaghetti code made them implement it this way, but for quite awhile now you have gotten a reward list that has a couple of +1 items and maybe some renown along with your 2.5k, 1k, and 5k XP rewards for advancing that little 'go-for' chain.

Yup. Sounds like WAD then, thankfully. It is weird that you get a choice between +1-3 items and 1000 Guild Renown, but I can live with that. Hope my Guild is grateful. ;-)

Frogger1234
10-02-2013, 11:28 AM
Release Notes (https://www.ddo.com/en/update-19-patch-3-release-notes) are up.Is it just me, or are the release notes not showing on the actual Forums Release Notes page?

Krelar
10-02-2013, 11:31 AM
Is it just me, or are the release notes not showing on the actual Forums Release Notes page?

I see them just fine. The order of things on that page is a little weird though so it can be hard to find things.

Frogger1234
10-02-2013, 11:35 AM
I see them just fine. The order of things on that page is a little weird though so it can be hard to find things.I don't see them here: https://www.ddo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/73-Release-Notes-Known-Issues

Ashlayna
10-02-2013, 11:36 AM

So no word on the Drow Racial tree?

Krelar
10-02-2013, 11:37 AM
I don't see them here: https://www.ddo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/73-Release-Notes-Known-Issues

Ah ok. I thought you meant here. (https://www.ddo.com/en/game/release-notes)

Frogger1234
10-02-2013, 11:40 AM
Ah ok. I thought you meant here. (https://www.ddo.com/en/game/release-notes)I did find the Release Notes, I just thought they should be posted on the Forums Release Notes page as well.

Cordovan
10-02-2013, 11:40 AM
I don't see them here: https://www.ddo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/73-Release-Notes-Known-Issues

Right you are. Now added.

CaseStringer
10-02-2013, 11:54 AM
I got the patch from the launcher but I can't log in. Are the servers up or not??

CaseStringer
10-02-2013, 11:56 AM
It wasn't accepting my password but finally got thru.

Brendael
10-02-2013, 12:42 PM
So no word on the Drow Racial tree?

Nope, they just don't seem to care that they have destroyed a crucial aspect of a race in their game. They are not even acknowledging that there is an issue. It's infuriating.

No_Dice
10-02-2013, 12:52 PM
Hopefully invisible vampires are on that list - I was having a heck of a time flailing away at those buggers when they'd pop up in the 12th level instances lol
Kept me busy though

This is a tricky one, and seems to be the same problem as the mummies siding on their backs. We were not able to fix it in time for this patch, but are still working on it for the next one!

Hopefully sagas will break their record and stay up for more than 2 days this time...

Was anything changed to address the horrible game crippling lag for mabar? ...or just some minor changes like usual?

This is tricky too. I'm hoping some of the AI updates I did this year are helping, but there still seems to be plenty of lag. The removal of the giant skeletons was done mainly to alleviate lag, and seems to have helped with the graveyard area.
This is not being ignored.

Ovrad
10-02-2013, 01:13 PM
This is tricky too. I'm hoping some of the AI updates I did this year are helping, but there still seems to be plenty of lag. The removal of the giant skeletons was done mainly to alleviate lag, and seems to have helped with the graveyard area.

Thank you for actually commenting on the issue. Too often these things just sit in the dark without a single dev comment.

If the lag is related to AI (and it really looks like it does, dragon instance is smooth until the gargoyles spawns, then you usually can't move anymore), why not simply reduced the number of gargoyles in the chambers? Something like instead of having 8 gargoyles spawn per room and lever, just spawn 2 of them but make them more powerful to keep things challenging. Or better yet, replace them for a single mini spectral dragon in each room.

patang01
10-02-2013, 01:37 PM
Thank you for actually commenting on the issue. Too often these things just sit in the dark without a single dev comment.

If the lag is related to AI (and it really looks like it does, dragon instance is smooth until the gargoyles spawns, then you usually can't move anymore), why not simply reduced the number of gargoyles in the chambers? Something like instead of having 8 gargoyles spawn per room and lever, just spawn 2 of them but make them more powerful to keep things challenging. Or better yet, replace them for a single mini spectral dragon in each room.

The issue is of course too many players in the instance. I know they wanted something really big and epic but it would have been a lot more sensible to scale it down to a regular raid size. Easier to put a group together, easier to community and certainly not as hard on the connection.

Saravis
10-02-2013, 01:45 PM
The issue is of course too many players in the instance. I know they wanted something really big and epic but it would have been a lot more sensible to scale it down to a regular raid size. Easier to put a group together, easier to community and certainly not as hard on the connection.

If they could find some way to put a player cap on each instance that would perhaps solve the issue. I find 20-24 to be fairly lag free; 3-4 per chamber, 2 per lever.

skip
10-02-2013, 08:11 PM
After downloading the patch. the launcher restarts and i am stuck at loading pre-reqs :(

guys this is getting old

Thumbed_Servant
10-03-2013, 05:37 AM

TY so VERY VERY much. An acknowledgement and an explanation of why it isn't fixed. TRULY appreciated on many many levels.

Sincerely,

Thumbed_Servant

Stoner81
10-03-2013, 05:54 AM
Hint:

:rolleyes: I have been using forums for many years and have always done this and will not change :rolleyes:

Stoner81.

alancarp
10-03-2013, 01:53 PM
This occurred to me while the teleporter bug was active. Let me quote from the release notes, first:

Kobolds once again know how to use teleporters and Dimension Doors. [This is a really good thing, btw - thank you]

Now let's quote from the Kobold Union Worker Rulebook:

1. Kobold Union workers are paid to haul crystals to home base. Union workers are not paid to think.
2. Kobold Union workers must remain within 20 paces of Safety Incense Torches at all times.
13. Workers are authorized to touch Kobold Teleporter to get back to base quickly.

Now... given that... can we get a fix to remove the behavior of Kobolds calculating the shortest route home? According to these rules, Kobolds should never deviate from a torch path unless (a) there's a teleporter; (b) there's no torches in the area (they've been removed); or (c) there's an enemy in the vicinity that would cause Rule 6 (panic) to be invoked.

Certainly, the ability to calculate a shortest path home would require "thinking"' thus taking such a path would then violate 2 rules at once. Never mind foiling the best-laid torches (and plans) of the adventurers attempting to protect them.

BOgre
10-04-2013, 08:21 PM
The DDO Game Servers will be brought down on Wednesday, October 2nd from 7:00 - 10:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) for an update to the game. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!

Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention how stoked i was to see this announcement mirrored on the Calendar. Please oh Please make Calendar use a habit :)

ImanCarrot
05-19-2014, 12:01 PM
*perk* Mabar? is it Mabar? ohhh yes, I want another Ruby of Endless night.

And btw they sorted the lag on Mabar ages ago, it was working fine when I last played it :)

*roots around her old stash for keys n bones n stuff*

ImanCarrot
05-19-2014, 01:34 PM
This has got to be a fake photo surely lol
http://imgur.com/2OY8afm

Flavilandile
05-20-2014, 04:14 AM
hmm, Necro due to date format ?

10-05-2013, 03:21 AM => 5 October 2013

05-19-2014, 08:34 PM => 19 May 2014

Yankees... Doing everything to get us Europeans lost. ;)