PDA

View Full Version : Epic Three Barrel Cove

visibleman
09-26-2013, 01:54 AM
That's all I have to say.

Except this. Please don't try to Epic The Vale/Shroud, even with the best intentions, you **know** that something will get broken. And then never fixed.

Daitengu
09-26-2013, 02:10 AM
Not signed. Even though I like 3BC I want new content rather than the same again.

ericrd
09-26-2013, 02:23 AM
Not signed. Even though I like 3BC I want new content rather than the same again.

what takes more money to accomplish epicing already completed content or creating brand new?

i personally would rather have 2 or 3 old packs epiced vrs 1 new pack

Deathdefy
09-26-2013, 02:37 AM
I secretly love the Cove too.

My concern is that the quests are either short, lend themselves to being invisi-zerged, and/or I hate them.

Short:
Prove Your Worth
Ghost of a Chance

Can be done (invisibly) with a high degree of safety killing only 0-4 mobs:
The Scoundrel's Run
Fire Caves Pts 1 and 2
Garl's Tomb Pt 1 and 2

I hate them:
Guard Duty
Two Toed Tobias

Having said that maybe it's about time we did have a selection of short epic quests.

Drop a saga in there and an epic Cove Saga run could be done in about an hour and a half which could be really enjoyable.

I don't know - I don't hate the idea, but they'd be substantially quicker than even the fastest epic (Snitch? Von 2?) we have now.

Worldcrafter
09-26-2013, 03:00 AM
I've always enjoyed the Three Barrel content, and wouldn't mind seeing either an epic version of the existing quests, or some sort of continuation with a secondary adventure pack aimed for higher Heroic levels with epic capabilities.

Charononus
09-26-2013, 03:04 AM
no raid not signed till we have 4-6 new raids, I'll even take epic shroud in that list to fill one of the slots.

Soulfurnace
09-26-2013, 03:32 AM
no raid not signed till we have 4-6 new raids, I'll even take epic shroud in that list to fill one of the slots.
Epic shroud loot...

Epic lit II could be interesting. Could make a viable thrower build. Maybe.

drathdragon
09-26-2013, 03:44 AM
Epic 3BC... this is a joke... right ? O-o

Iriale
09-26-2013, 04:27 AM
This!

Epic shroud would be cool. Epic vale... no no no. No more coalescent chamber or running with devils x_x. Once per life is enough.