PDA

View Full Version : Cosmetic: Hair

Skunk_City
09-25-2013, 09:19 PM
How about a Stormreach Hair Salon: dyes and styles for pp or as.
How about including hair styles in chest drops.

Livmo
09-25-2013, 10:29 PM
How about a Stormreach Hair Salon: dyes and styles for pp or as.
How about including hair styles in chest drops.

Also it would be cool if the shop sold cosmetic armors and such too. The mirror is terrible in the Harbor shop. There are better mirrors in the game, i.e. Blockade Buster, Delerium, etc. A new shop could feature a better mirror for sure.

The hair styles is a good idea too. Many toons look very similar and it would be nice to have more custom looks.

I have the following dyes if anyone is interested ina trade:

chestnut
snow
charcoal
silver
slate
rose
steel
blond

zDragonz
09-30-2013, 07:44 AM
All the Hair styles that are in the ddo store need a preview button. I used to buy these and was always disappointed by what I bought. The description and the little icon that is shown is nothing like the final product. They also need more of them. Right now the selection is very small to choose from and they all look terrible.

Myrddinman
09-30-2013, 08:55 AM
All the Hair styles that are in the ddo store need a preview button. I used to buy these and was always disappointed by what I bought. The description and the little icon that is shown is nothing like the final product. They also need more of them. Right now the selection is very small to choose from and they all look terrible.

^this...tenfold

Luckily I was just refunded the 160 TP that I spent on a hair style for an Iconic character, as it seems the hair styles do not work and what you end up with is not even a regular choice in the store, and definitely not an attractive one. I tested 2 different hair styles (Spunky Bun and Tattooed Mohawk) and both yielded the same ugly hair style (certainly not what I paid for).

Being able to preview cosmetic armor was a huge leap forward, but I'm not sure why it hasn't happened yet for hair dye and styles.

gDra
09-30-2013, 09:23 AM
Signed as well.

Some of the resources that go into companions can surely be used for hairstyles. I would like standard hair styles, too. (only available at character generation so far)

Bogenbroom
09-30-2013, 10:37 AM
^this...tenfold

Luckily I was just refunded the 160 TP that I spent on a hair style for an Iconic character, as it seems the hair styles do not work and what you end up with is not even a regular choice in the store, and definitely not an attractive one. I tested 2 different hair styles (Spunky Bun and Tattooed Mohawk) and both yielded the same ugly hair style (certainly not what I paid for).

Being able to preview cosmetic armor was a huge leap forward, but I'm not sure why it hasn't happened yet for hair dye and styles.

Odd, I used a hairstyle on a Shar Kai (sp?) recently. I couldn't buy one for him, but I had one sitting around that I'd won in the old raffles.

On topic, though, yes to more hair cosmetics. Yes to a preview option.

forest60
10-11-2013, 10:15 AM
Yes to a preview option.

Past due for this to happen. You want my TP/$ then let me try before I buy.

HernandoCortez
10-13-2013, 02:22 PM
all the hair styles that are in the ddo store need a preview button. I used to buy these and was always disappointed by what i bought. The description and the little icon that is shown is nothing like the final product. They also need more of them. Right now the selection is very small to choose from and they all look terrible.

/signed. Asap!