PDA

View Full Version : +2 BtC Tome for 1750 Favor

Livmo
09-25-2013, 07:56 PM
Greetings,

I hit 1750 favor on my 2nd life and got a reward list of +2 stat tomes and they are all Bind to Charecter (BtC). On my first life I managed to get up to all +3 stat tomes. I cannot use it (tried to just get rid of it). Unable to sell or move to another toon. I will probably just destroy it.

Although its a nice reward, it seems pointless to give rewards a player cannot use. My suggestion is to make them Bind to Account or have no restrictions at all.

However, I was and still am, greatful for getting a +2 Dex tome on my first life.

Sincerely,

Livmo

Lorianna
09-26-2013, 12:15 PM
The +2 stat tome IS kind of a waste once you reach a certain point and have tomes for everything already. Maybe instead they could give you a choice of rewards in addition to tomes. Maybe a large collectable bag, a large gem bag, an augment bag, stacks of potions, guild exp, etc.

Krelar
09-26-2013, 12:19 PM
Greetings,

I hit 1750 favor on my 2nd life and got a reward list of +2 stat tomes and they are all Bind to Charecter (BtC). On my first life I managed to get up to all +3 stat tomes. I cannot use it (tried to just get rid of it). Unable to sell or move to another toon. I will probably just destroy it.

Although its a nice reward, it seems pointless to give rewards a player cannot use. My suggestion is to make them Bind to Account or have no restrictions at all.

However, I was and still am, greatful for getting a +2 Dex tome on my first life.

Sincerely,

Livmo

This is an issue with all of the total favor rewards. Once you've unlocked drow,veteran status(4), favored soul, or veteran status(7) once any future unlocks on other toons/lives (on that server) are useless.

The tome is actually the only one that at least has potential for some use the next time you earn it. (Even if you just crunch it into purified dragon shards)

Livmo
09-26-2013, 01:22 PM
This is an issue with all of the total favor rewards. Once you've unlocked drow,veteran status(4), favored soul, or veteran status(7) once any future unlocks on other toons/lives (on that server) are useless.

The tome is actually the only one that at least has potential for some use the next time you earn it. (Even if you just crunch it into purified dragon shards)

I think Lor is on to something with the bags suggestion and it would couple well with your post. Maybe different reward lists after the 1st life and have it contain other goodies like the bags, etc. once you have unlcoked the stuff already there.

droid327
09-26-2013, 01:43 PM
how about they just let you buy tomes WITH purified dragon shards? Even if it was like 10 shards per stat point, itd at least let you convert and combine unusable tomes to useful ones.

Archangel_666
09-27-2013, 05:44 AM
how about they just let you buy tomes WITH purified dragon shards? Even if it was like 10 shards per stat point, itd at least let you convert and combine unusable tomes to useful ones.

I'd be for this idea.

I'd also settle for just making the 1750 Favour Tomes BTA, at least we could use them for new characters.

ReaperAlexEU
09-27-2013, 11:38 AM
The +2 stat tome IS kind of a waste once you reach a certain point and have tomes for everything already. Maybe instead they could give you a choice of rewards in addition to tomes. Maybe a large collectable bag, a large gem bag, an augment bag, stacks of potions, guild exp, etc.

yes! a nice source for decent sized bags!

SirValentine
09-29-2013, 06:42 PM
I'd also settle for just making the 1750 Favour Tomes BTA, at least we could use them for new characters.

/signed to that idea. And I don't even play any other characters, but it'd be amusing to get lots of +2 tomes on my bank mules.

QuantumFX
10-04-2013, 01:39 AM
Just add +3 Upgrade and +2 Base/+3 Upgrade Skill Tomes.