PDA

View Full Version : Bug/issue

SeltarisTsurinato
09-24-2013, 07:36 PM
So I logged onto my favorite little bushwhacker halfling today, and noticed something odd... in the time between when I last played and today, my repeater crossbow proficiency had disappeared.

Anyone else noticing this issue?

Seltaris

ReaperAlexEU
09-25-2013, 09:38 AM
when did you last play? it will have gone during update 19 as all enhancements were reset for the new system.

if you've played with the new system then something is going wrong. didnt notice the problem on my mechanic last night though

we need more details!

SeltarisTsurinato
09-25-2013, 10:24 AM
when did you last play? it will have gone during update 19 as all enhancements were reset for the new system.

if you've played with the new system then something is going wrong. didnt notice the problem on my mechanic last night though

we need more details!

My last logon was in the prior 24 hours, and I had the mechanic tree filled with 63ap and all 5 core abilities. I logged off after a death in the wheloon wilderness area, and the next day when I logged in, I still had 63ap and 5 core abilities in mechanic--but no great xbow or repeater proficiencies.

Krelar
09-25-2013, 10:26 AM
My last logon was in the prior 24 hours, and I had the mechanic tree filled with 63ap and all 5 core abilities. I logged off after a death in the wheloon wilderness area, and the next day when I logged in, I still had 63ap and 5 core abilities in mechanic--but no great xbow or repeater proficiencies.

Have you checked after logging out and back in again while alive? There have been bugs in the past with races/classes losing abilities temporarily if they log out while dead. Otherwise I'd try reseting enhancements and bug reporting it.