PDA

View Full Version : Artificer Spell Scrolls, is wiki correct?

Audette_Chrysthemum
09-21-2013, 04:24 PM
Just reincarnated my monk to an artificer. I play in a static group. I'm using the wiki to get all the spell scrolls, and there are several I can't find at vendors or at the auctioneer. Is the spell list correct?

Thank you,

enochiancub
09-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Certain Artificer spells won't be found via the vendors, and even might be rare on the AH depending on your server. Last I checked, the rare Artificer spell list on the wiki was correct.

I usually just buy mine off the AH, with the exception of Armor of Speed which seems to drop in every other friggen chest I loot. Rare scroll my fanny.

LOOON375
09-21-2013, 04:35 PM
You can memorize the highest level spells even when you are only level one. On my arty, I bought one of each of the vendor scrolls and memorized them ahead of time, to insure that when it came time to level up, I was able to chose the powerful/most wanted spells. Because if you pick wrong due to not knowing what to take and when, you can find yourself scrambling to find a scroll.

Phaeton_Seraph
09-26-2013, 07:26 PM
Just reincarnated my monk to an artificer. I play in a static group. I'm using the wiki to get all the spell scrolls, and there are several I can't find at vendors or at the auctioneer. Is the spell list correct?

Thank you,

The wiki's list of scrolls not-available-at-vendors is correct for Arties. However, they do all drop as random loot. My personal hardest find was Prismatic Strike.