PDA

View Full Version : Dwarven Axes

Panzermeyer
09-20-2013, 04:17 PM
Hey All,

So I understand Dwarven axes get glancing bonuses from the Two-Handed Fighting. So if I went with Dual Wielding Dwarven Axes, would the THF and TWF fighting lines stack? The THF line providing glancing blow procs while the TWF lines providing off hand attack procs?

OverlordOfRats
09-20-2013, 04:26 PM
Hey All,

So I understand Dwarven axes get glancing bonuses from the Two-Handed Fighting. So if I went with Dual Wielding Dwarven Axes, would the THF and TWF fighting lines stack? The THF line providing glancing blow procs while the TWF lines providing off hand attack procs?

You only get the glancing blows with only one in hand, single handed or with shield.

THF and TWF will not stack together. You could take both so you could get glancing blows with a shield for more defense and off hand attacks with two axes for higher damage.

Panzermeyer
09-20-2013, 05:36 PM
You only get the glancing blows with only one in hand, single handed or with shield.

THF and TWF will not stack together. You could take both so you could get glancing blows with a shield for more defense and off hand attacks with two axes for higher damage.

Ah ok good to know.

I am planning on a Dwarven Melee Artificer, and I was wondering about that. I am going to have to decide if I am going Dual Axes or Axe and Rune Arm. I might likely go the second route so if I need to equip a shield from time to time, my damage output (minus the rune arm) will still be good.