PDA

View Full Version : U19 Caster FvS

DiamondPrinceJC
09-18-2013, 02:29 PM
So I am finding that Caster FvS dont seem to do much damage with spells at lower lvls. I am planning on buffing up a bit at higher lvls by doing my last 5 as a pally. That way I can at least get the KoC tier 5 enhancements. Has anyone tried this build out?

Emerge2012
09-18-2013, 04:11 PM
So I am finding that Caster FvS dont seem to do much damage with spells at lower lvls. I am planning on buffing up a bit at higher lvls by doing my last 5 as a pally. That way I can at least get the KoC tier 5 enhancements. Has anyone tried this build out?

What exactly are the lower levels you're talking about? If you haven't gotten level 6 spells yet then no, your damage isn't going to be high. If you do have lvl 6 spells but your damage isn't high then you didn't build for them through spell foci and high wisdom.

unbongwah
09-19-2013, 09:33 AM
If you do FvS 15 / pal 5, you've giving up lvl 8 & 9 spells (and implicitly lowering your Heightened DCs by 2), -5 Spell Pen, and the higher-tier FvS core enhancements (Vengeful Magic + capstone) for...well, what exactly do you want from your pally lvls?

DiamondPrinceJC
09-19-2013, 01:02 PM
I was hoping for more saves and spell resist... I should probably look into my WIS and staying pure for higher lvl spells...