PDA

View Full Version : Are we okay with Turbine arbitrarily increasing the ML of Raid Items now?

ranthrock
09-16-2013, 07:06 PM
Because that's what happened to my Elemental Mithral Breastplate from TS.

Really? Something that used to be nice little gear for ML 8 is now not usable until level 11?

Devs, can we please get some notification that you're going to **** up our gear before I stick a diamond of vitality in it because I plan on using it every evasion life?

I'm not sure why for some reason, me having a reasonably good piece of armor is suddenly overpowered, but me being able to get a +5 damage item at the same level (which is more powerful than every single piece of gear released in the first 6 years of the game) is not?

Really frustrated. I've spent 5 years on this toon, am a completionist with 20 or so lives, and now you're messing with stuff in my TR cache. I can understand if you want to take away my superior stability items. I was sad, but dealt with it; I am angry that you nerfed crafting invulnerability items. I'm downright furious that you CHANGED THE MINIMUM LEVEL OF A PIECE OF RAID LOOT.

Low. Really low.

Charononus
09-16-2013, 07:08 PM
Because that's what happened to my Elemental Mithral Breastplate from TS.

Really? Something that used to be nice little gear for ML 8 is now not usable until level 11?

Devs, can we please get some notification that you're going to **** up our gear before I stick a diamond of vitality in it because I plan on using it every evasion life?

I'm not sure why for some reason, me having a reasonably good piece of armor is suddenly overpowered, but me being able to get a +5 damage item at the same level (which is more powerful than every single piece of gear released in the first 6 years of the game) is not?

Really frustrated. I've spent 5 years on this toon, am a completionist with 20 or so lives, and now you're messing with stuff in my TR cache. I can understand if you want to take away my superior stability items. I was sad, but dealt with it; I am angry that you nerfed crafting invulnerability items. I'm downright furious that you CHANGED THE MINIMUM LEVEL OF A PIECE OF RAID LOOT.

Low. Really low.

This is why it had it's ml raise

Enoach
09-16-2013, 07:19 PM
Not to be counter to what you want, but I'm sure I saw a statement in the loading screen that says something about the fact they have the right to "Change Their Game as they see fit"

Of course we are not always going to like every change.

EllisDee37
09-16-2013, 07:28 PM
Because that's what happened to my Elemental Mithral Breastplate from TS.In case the first reply is unclear, the devs didn't raise the ML of your armor, you did. The armor is still ML8.

The diamond of vitality you slotted in it increased its ML to 11. If you remove that augment it will go back to being ML8.

ranthrock
09-16-2013, 07:30 PM
In case the first reply is unclear, the devs didn't raise the ML of your armor, you did. The armor is still ML8.

The diamond of vitality you slotted in it increased its ML to 11. If you remove that augment it will go back to being ML8.

Hmm, how do I take down this post then and remove the egg from my face? Was the Vitality Augment always ML 11?

EllisDee37
09-16-2013, 07:31 PM
Hmm, how do I take down this post then and remove the egg from my face? Was the Vitality Augment always ML 11?Just edit a disclaimer to the front of the OP: My bad, I was mistaken, nothing to see here.

Yep, vitality was always ML11. I really wanted to slot it into my nightforge plate's colorless but since I equip it at 8 each life I couldn't. So I plugged in Master's Gift instead.

SerPounce
09-17-2013, 08:04 PM
Not to be counter to what you want, but I'm sure I saw a statement in the loading screen that says something about the fact they have the right to "Change Their Game as they see fit"

Of course we are not always going to like every change.

Relevance? Who said anything about legal rights?