PDA

View Full Version : WAI defender stance

Niab
09-10-2013, 01:13 PM
Defender stance toggles of extra hit points when switching from one S&B weapon set to another S&B set ??

The stance does not turn off but the extra HP from tenacious defense goes away??

Inoukchuk
09-16-2013, 01:26 PM
Defender stance toggles of extra hit points when switching from one S&B weapon set to another S&B set ??

The stance does not turn off but the extra HP from tenacious defense goes away??

It's a known issue. Whether or not it's WAI I can't say, but it's awful, and yet another awful nerf to S&B characters.

Teh_Troll
09-16-2013, 02:19 PM
It is WAI.

and it sucks horribly.

Enoach
09-16-2013, 02:22 PM
Even if it is WAI - I still bug reported that if I simply switch my main hand weapon - Leaving the shield in place, it still loses the HP when the stance says nothing about holding a weapon only about holding a shield.

Inoukchuk
09-16-2013, 06:03 PM
Even if it is WAI - I still bug reported that if I simply switch my main hand weapon - Leaving the shield in place, it still loses the HP when the stance says nothing about holding a weapon only about holding a shield.

Yeah, I can't imagine that it could really be WAI when you don't un-equip your shield, but rather "working well enough we don't intend to fix it". Bugs don't get fixed in DDO unless they benefit the players or have devastating effects to the player, in which case expect a fix 6 months later (see wail of the banshee).