PDA

View Full Version : Thunder and Lightning

Nightmanis
09-04-2013, 10:11 PM
They're keen, and those 2 effects if I'm right average out to 20 damage a hit each (40 a strike total). But I have a sneaking suspicion that they are just as useless as I originally thought.

Nightmanis
09-04-2013, 10:13 PM
I will say though, I have been running my sonic wraps more since I've been noticing purple damage quite a lot lately. Maybe there's some merit to them.

Meat-Head
11-13-2013, 03:30 PM
Does anyone have an EE pair of these? If wiki is right then these things are TWICE as good or MORE as like HB of G____Bane as far as dmg per hit.

cdbd3rd
11-13-2013, 03:49 PM
...TWICE as good or MORE as like HB of G____Bane as far as dmg per hit.

It's okay, we can still say "GhostBane".

...for now.

:p

TeacherSyn
11-15-2013, 08:50 AM
These are new...

The DDO Wiki has very limited information about them. So they're sonic and electrical handwraps?

These should do great damage on Harry in the Shroud (he's vulnerable to electric and takes sonic damage) with a Shintao with Argent Fist that can get a Good buff (ToD ring, Artificer buff, etc.) or can use any available slot in them.

Dexraven
11-15-2013, 09:26 AM
I have an EE pair that I also slotted a Shocking augment in.

I like them, they do some nice numbers on their own, but add in Static charge (HeM tier 1) for +10% electric damage, Harmonic resonance (fatesinger innate) for +50% sonic damage, and Jade strike (ShM tier 3) for +10% from all sources, and your purple number start to look nice.