PDA

View Full Version : Runearm proc shiradi yet?

Delacroix21
09-03-2013, 04:28 PM
Just a simple question, have runearm a been fixed to proc shiradi yet? If so which works best with this?

Singular
09-04-2013, 12:08 AM
Just a simple question, have runearm a been fixed to proc shiradi yet? If so which works best with this?

Not as far as I know. If it ever does, you'll want a rune arm that fires 5 shots, always hits - either the force rune arm or the acid ones.

Jay203
09-04-2013, 01:50 AM

i don't think it should o_O
unless dev said it was meant to proc shiradi
even then i still don't think it should

Panzermeyer
09-19-2013, 11:59 AM

It don't in my experience and I think it is working as intended. I don't think they consider blasts from a run arm "spells". So the procs wouldn't necessarily work.

TrinityTurtle
09-19-2013, 12:55 PM
i don't think it should o_O
unless dev said it was meant to proc shiradi
even then i still don't think it should

I'm in agreement with this poster. Some of those runearms are already pretty strong, I don't think they need the extra boosting. Especially now that the enhancements have lifted the running restriction and sped up the cooldown rates.

Singular
09-21-2013, 10:57 PM
I'm in agreement with this poster. Some of those runearms are already pretty strong, I don't think they need the extra boosting. Especially now that the enhancements have lifted the running restriction and sped up the cooldown rates.

I don't know if this has changed, but a dev did say that rune arms were supposed to produce shiradi procs. I can't find the post, though :)

Arties are pretty difficult to run in EE content - if the rune arms proc'd, it would make them a competitive class. Since they don't, Fury is a better ED, imo.

ericrd
09-22-2013, 12:36 AM
I don't know if this has changed, but a dev did say that rune arms were supposed to produce shiradi procs. I can't find the post, though :)

Arties are pretty difficult to run in EE content - if the rune arms proc'd, it would make them a competitive class. Since they don't, Fury is a better ED, imo.

was one of the devs that got canned at the end of last year...the one who worked on bards iirc

Singular
09-22-2013, 07:37 PM
was one of the devs that got canned at the end of last year...the one who worked on bards iirc

Ah. Oh well.

Thanks for the info :)