PDA

View Full Version : Adventure areas and under level characters

debo
09-03-2013, 01:57 AM
I find it really stupid and not very insightful that if I'm soloing lets say Storm Horns adventure area, and I invite someone to group to talk to them and such while they also do there own thing elsewhere, if they are under the adventure area limit and not even in my area I can't enter the adventure area.

suggestion: remove this stupid idea, pink slip whoever thought of it.

(Error): Each member of your party must meet the requirements for this quest.

Iriale
09-03-2013, 03:49 AM
I find it really stupid and not very insightful that if I'm soloing lets say Storm Horns adventure area, and I invite someone to group to talk to them and such while they also do there own thing elsewhere, if they are under the adventure area limit and not even in my area I can't enter the adventure area.

suggestion: remove this stupid idea, pink slip whoever thought of it.

(Error): Each member of your party must meet the requirements for this quest.
+1

I thought it was a bug, not wai. It is very annoying

EllisDee37
09-03-2013, 04:15 AM
It was added to prevent heroic characters from entering epic quests. (Third lifers @ 18 would just run VON3 and other various epic quests to cap in no time.)

FranOhmsford
09-06-2013, 02:29 PM
It was added to prevent heroic characters from entering epic quests. (Third lifers @ 18 would just run VON3 and other various epic quests to cap in no time.)

I logged on today and a friend{currently Lvl 20} was in Epic Hard Snitch - I joined him on my Lvl 20 Monk, got to entrance and got this message.

Turns out he was running with Klin {Lvl 19 Cleric Hireling} and I couldn't ENTER until Klin had been Dismissed!

Lovely Bug Devs.