PDA

View Full Version : Diety Ability

EpiKagEMO
09-02-2013, 09:05 PM
Is anyone else unable to use their level 6 diety feat?

This bug was on my FVS 6 Elf... just doesn't work. Acts like an empty hotbar.

Dodoroq
09-06-2013, 02:07 AM
Looks like you haven't LRed after update 19 - the enhancement revamp changed many things, one of them was the Deity abilities. They were enhancements before, now they are feats given to you for free. Unfortunately, they have prerequisite feat obtained at lvl1 or 3 or whatever, which you will not gain until you LR. That also blocks gaining the deity ability.

So, overall, it is WAI, just LR to get your feats.

charleslecharles
09-09-2013, 02:32 AM
Looks like you haven't LRed after update 19 - the enhancement revamp changed many things, one of them was the Deity abilities. They were enhancements before, now they are feats given to you for free. Unfortunately, they have prerequisite feat obtained at lvl1 or 3 or whatever, which you will not gain until you LR. That also blocks gaining the deity ability.

So, overall, it is WAI, just LR to get your feats.

And you sir should learn to read before u answer cos OP clearly says "level 6 diety feat".

All my elves and 1/2 elves, fvs and clerics, wich took the undying court have this issue, lvl6 deity feat does nothing. Lord of blades on my warforged works fine, haven't tried sovereing host.

EpiKagEMO
09-10-2013, 12:38 AM
Yes thank you for reading clearly, charleslecharles.

I'm sorry that i am not too precise, I TRed my gimp right after the update, and i do have both feats.

New updates on what happens when i use it: I target a LIVE ally, animation works, but since s/he's alive, nothing happens lmao. Timer appears, and nothing happens lol.

Nico42
09-12-2013, 05:55 AM
Yep ... am in a similar Situ.

After update 19 I did the mandatory Res & rebuild to pick up the missing deity bits. Which was a pain in the butt :mad: .

Anyway I selected Undying Court ( For the Scimitar and Raise). So a couple times now we've had party deaths. I highlight the Dead dude (or dudette) click on my Undying Call Hot-Bar Icon ... and ... Niente, Nada, Nix, Nothing.

I meet all the pre-reqs, there is no material component ... but still nothing. Proximity makes no difference. If I'm holding the Soul stone no difference still doesn't work! If I target the soul Stone, I get an "invalid target" result.

... but to add insult to injury I can target and cast "Undying call" on a living target. Me things they got something wrong .... BADLY

patient-hunter
09-23-2013, 05:29 PM
Yep ... am in a similar Situ.

After update 19 I did the mandatory Res & rebuild to pick up the missing deity bits. Which was a pain in the butt :mad: .

Anyway I selected Undying Court ( For the Scimitar and Raise). So a couple times now we've had party deaths. I highlight the Dead dude (or dudette) click on my Undying Call Hot-Bar Icon ... and ... Niente, Nada, Nix, Nothing.

I meet all the pre-reqs, there is no material component ... but still nothing. Proximity makes no difference. If I'm holding the Soul stone no difference still doesn't work! If I target the soul Stone, I get an "invalid target" result.

... but to add insult to injury I can target and cast "Undying call" on a living target. Me things they got something wrong .... BADLY

I'm having the exact same problem, almost word for word. I met another FvS in game that was having the same issue with his undying call. It seems to be affecting everyone

Seikojin
11-06-2013, 03:44 PM
Yes, this is a bug and is still present. Any dev word on it?

sunseeker
11-12-2013, 09:41 PM
My Favored Soul is also having an issue with faith of the silver flame: Silver Flame Exorcism. The feat reads as though its the cleric version and uses my cleric levels to determine DC... I'm a FvS, I have no cleric levels which for me mean its "IMPOSSIBLE" to exorcise anything other then the souls of CR 0.25 kobolds. Its very frustrating. There does not seem to be a FvS version at all anymore and if it is, its certainly not a selectable or even granted feat. I would like to see some Dev attention to this matter as well

EpiKagEMO
11-14-2013, 11:19 PM
As of U20, this bug has been fixed, thank you devs! (took a while :P)

"The religion feat "Undying Call" now works properly again."
https://www.ddo.com/en/update-20-release-notes

As for sunseeker, I am not sure that your problem is fixed or not. You might have to create a thread on the other ability.
GL!

and TY everyone for some insight and devs for reading it.

Vellrad
11-14-2013, 11:24 PM
My unyelding soverenity works.
I mean, I think it works, because when I accidentally launch it, I see 15k heal, but I never use it on purpose.

Asmodeus451
11-14-2013, 11:35 PM
My Favored Soul is also having an issue with faith of the silver flame: Silver Flame Exorcism. The feat reads as though its the cleric version and uses my cleric levels to determine DC... I'm a FvS, I have no cleric levels which for me mean its "IMPOSSIBLE" to exorcise anything other then the souls of CR 0.25 kobolds. Its very frustrating. There does not seem to be a FvS version at all anymore and if it is, its certainly not a selectable or even granted feat. I would like to see some Dev attention to this matter as well

the paladin version is similarly borked.

there is the possibility that its only a display error, and that it is in fact using your FVS/Pally levels to calc DC, but its difficult to test