PDA

View Full Version : Fix The Chest Re-Roll Please

GrimGus
08-30-2013, 11:52 AM
This is a BS way to make money. It saddens me to see this game come to such a charlatan like way to do business. Pathetic.

When I open the chest my mouse is automatically placed over the "we are going to rob shards from you" button, and if I click by accident, there is no confirmation just stolen shards.

This game offers plenty of good gaming to draw in a player base from which turbine-wb-whoever can make money from their products. There is no need to resort to this SCAM @$$ BS that i would find on a cheap cell phone app. game.

This is very disappointing to see from a game I enjoy, and a company i respect.

To be clear (while I don't agree with the re-roll at all) if your going to have it... At least one of these should be in place.

1. let me turn it off.
2. put my mouse over the loot button - not the re-roll button.
3. ask for a confirmation before you rob me of my shards

SiliconShadow
08-30-2013, 11:54 AM
This is a BS way to make money. It saddens me to see this game come to such a charlatan like way to do business. Pathetic.

When I open the chest my mouse is automatically placed over the "we are going to rob shards from you" button, and if I click by accident, there is no confirmation just stolen shards.

This game offers plenty of good gaming to draw in a player base from which turbine-wb-whoever can make money from their products. There is no need to resort to this SCAM @$$ BS that i would find on a cheap cell phone app. game.

This is very disappointing to see from a game I enjoy, and a company i respect.

To be clear (while I don't agree with the re-roll at all) if your going to have it... At least one of these should be in place.

1. let me turn it off.
2. put my mouse over the loot button - not the re-roll button.
3. ask for a confirmation before you rob me of my shards

Hey matey this was already confirmed as a bug and it should have a confirmation box, while annoying for the interim, I'm sure if you call up customer services and you have had this problem they may be nice to do something for you.

GrimGus
08-30-2013, 11:58 AM
That is good to hear that it is a bug. I hope they fix it with great haste.

I have left many games because they felt ..... scam-y. i hope DDO doesn't lose to many newbies while they prepare to fix this.

Qhualor
08-30-2013, 12:02 PM
Hey matey this was already confirmed as a bug and it should have a confirmation box, while annoying for the interim, I'm sure if you call up customer services and you have had this problem they may be nice to do something for you.

I read the post from the dev that said bug, but when I put my tinfoil hat on I read it as something else. Weird.