PDA

View Full Version : Make Monk stance feat available to Monk?

kiablo
08-29-2013, 10:32 AM
why cant monk choice Monk stance by using Martial arts feats. that's ridiculous?

mezzorco
08-29-2013, 11:41 AM
Those feats are granted to pure monks. If you multiclass, then you can take them. Otherwise, why spending feats on granted feats?

jalont
08-29-2013, 11:43 AM
why cant monk choice Monk stance by using Martial arts feats. that's ridiculous?

Can you take them early? The last martial arts feat is at monk level 6. It's also the level you get the second stance autogranted. If they were added to the martial arts feat list, how exactly would this work?.

Violith
08-29-2013, 11:49 AM
yea, taking... not sure if other classes can take the top tiers at earlier levels, but why would you want to waste a feat slot to get a benefit you get automatically? unless you planned on switching it out before you got it autogranted, which I'd see some use for although that'd get rather expensive.

Iriale
08-29-2013, 12:08 PM
it's for multiclass. For example, a rogue 7/monk 6 would want to buy the third stance with the six monk level. At toon level 13, but with the six monk level.

Violith
08-29-2013, 12:15 PM
ah, I see. that makes more sense... my suggestion, which should be possible but I havent a clue if it is acutally, would be to switch out a feat you already have that is on the monks feat list for the stance before leveling up and then take the feat again when you level.