PDA

View Full Version : Make healing-amp yellow slotable - for the love of al that is holy!

Teh_Troll
08-29-2013, 08:47 AM
Makes this so, especially since you took convalescence out of the loot table.

Flavilandile
08-29-2013, 08:53 AM

If only it was the only thing that went the way of the Dodo in the loot table....
I haven't seen any Paralyzer drop since the update ( beside the named ones ), so I'm starting to wonder if it hasn't been 'lost' once again from the list.

Teh_Troll
08-29-2013, 08:56 AM
If only it was the only thing that went the way of the Dodo in the loot table....
I haven't seen any Paralyzer drop since the update ( beside the named ones ), so I'm starting to wonder if it hasn't been 'lost' once again from the list.

Maybe it's just on vacation? Doesn't matter, it's gone.

Since all other old loot is going the way of the dodo let's do the same with TOD rings. Make Healing Amp yellow slotable.

JOTMON
08-29-2013, 08:57 AM

While they are at it....

Add augments to replace greensteel tiers.

At these epic levels I should be looking for augments/gear that effectively replace my greensteel hp/sp gear items not looking to build around my greensteel gear.

also...Fix the wheloon end armor ( you know..the useless perma gimped version GH (it is the shavarath GH not the spell GH effect, as you can still be feared)).... by adding 3 blue or better slots.. Otherwise these aromr items are worth less than level 12 gear... not the epic level gear they are supposed to represent.

JOTMON
08-29-2013, 09:00 AM

I got a paralyzing of +10 stunning handwraps last night... oh wait.. that may have been the AH... nvm....

coolpenguin410
08-31-2013, 03:42 PM
Make healing-amp yellow slotable - for the love of al that is holy!

Who is Al? Why is he so holy? And why do you love him so much? :p

Teh_Troll
08-31-2013, 04:15 PM
Who is Al? Why is he so holy? And why do you love him so much? :p

Don't judge.