Manyshot - granted at rng 6
Rapid shot - granted at rng 2
Toughness
Dodge
Mobility
Shot on the run
Combat Archery

It's ok?

I don't understand if you're a ranger (ranger forum here) or you access AA through racial enhancements.

Anyway:

Improved Precise Shot - granted at rng 11
Improved Critical: Ranged

IIRC Shot on the run is bugged.

Maybe you would want to fit it Empower Healing or Maximize (supposing you're a ranger).

BlueBloody
08-29-2013, 03:12 AM
I don't understand if you're a ranger (ranger forum here) or you access AA through racial enhancements.

Anyway:

Improved Precise Shot - granted at rng 11
Improved Critical: Ranged

IIRC Shot on the run is bugged.

Maybe you would want to fit it Empower Healing or Maximize (supposing you're a ranger).

oh thank you. Yes i'm Ranger 25. I chance toughness with improved precise shot and IIRC with critical :) thank you again

Tobi
08-29-2013, 03:17 AM
Hi BlueBloody,

I am assuming that you are planning for a half-elf with 20 levels of ranger and thief dilettante and choosing most of your enhancements from the Arcane Archer tree. If you are not please ignore my comments.

Level 1 - Point blank shot
Level 2 - Rapid shot*
Level 3 - Toughness
Level 4 - Precise shot*
Level 6 - Manyshot*, Precision
Level 9 - Improved Critical (Range)
Level 12 - Dodge
Level 15 - Mobility
Level 18 - Shot on the run
Level 21 - Combat archery

*These are feats that you have listed but are automatically granted to the ranger class. Hence, you do not need to select them when you level up.

If you intend to do occasional melee, you may want to consider taking weapon finesse and putting 5 points in deepwood stalker enhancement tree to get improved weapon finesse. Total of 6 points are needed as improved weapon finesse cost 1 point.

All the best with your ranger. I hope you'll enjoy playing it.

Regards,

Tobi

#Edited: Sorry for addressing the wrong person. Thank you mezzorco for pointing it out.

mezzorco
08-29-2013, 03:51 AM
Hi mezzorco

Hi Tobi, I just posted a comment, opener of thread is BlueBloody :)

Yes i'm Ranger 25.

Fine. What I was trying to say is that if you are a ranger, a lot of feats are granted to you automatically and you don't need to pick them. These are: Bow Strenght, Rapid Shot, Precise Shot, Manyshot, Improved Precise Shot.

If I were you I would take Point Blank Shot, Improved Critical Ranged, Dodge, Mobility, Toughness and Empower Healing (and Combat Archery).

Tobi suggested Shot on the Run, but I would skip it for two reasons:
1- If I Recall Correctly it's bugged and it does nothing
2- even if it works, it's not such a great feat in my opinion.

On the other hand, Empower Healing will grant you bigger heals (even Rejuvenation Cocoon from Primal Avatar Epic Destiny).

BlueBloody
08-29-2013, 04:23 AM
Hi Tobi, I just posted a comment, opener of thread is BlueBloody :)

Fine. What I was trying to say is that if you are a ranger, a lot of feats are granted to you automatically and you don't need to pick them. These are: Bow Strenght, Rapid Shot, Precise Shot, Manyshot, Improved Precise Shot.

If I were you I would take Point Blank Shot, Improved Critical Ranged, Dodge, Mobility, Toughness and Empower Healing (and Combat Archery).

On the other hand, Empower Healing will grant you bigger heals (even Rejuvenation Cocoon from Shiradi Epic Destiny).

ok now i understood. I've used lr+20. Now i use lr. Thank you again. Grazie

schelsullivan
08-29-2013, 12:11 PM
On the other hand, Empower Healing will grant you bigger heals (even Rejuvenation Cocoon from Shiradi Epic Destiny).

Rejuvenation Cocoon isnt from Shiradi epic destiny, Its from Primal Avatar. Its tier one and I consider it a must have for any non-healer class. Im elf 27 AA and once I twisted in Rejuvenation Cocoon, I rarely need to use the ranger healing spells.

96th_Malice
08-29-2013, 04:43 PM

To my knowledge yes shot on the run is bugged ..... It's not really a great feat considering you need to take 2 feats to get it.

BlueBloody
08-30-2013, 01:28 AM
At this point what's better?

Point blank shot
Improved critical
Weapon focus
Gr. Weap focus (Dodge)
Sup. Weap focus (mobility)
Weap specializazion
Gr. Weap specializazion (shot on the run)
Improved precise shot
Combat archery

mezzorco
08-30-2013, 02:13 AM
At this point what's better?

Point blank shot
Improved critical
Weapon focus
Gr. Weap focus (Dodge)
Sup. Weap focus (mobility)
Weap specializazion
Gr. Weap specializazion (shot on the run)
Improved precise shot
Combat archery

If you don't have fighter levels, you can't pick G.Weapon Focus, S.Weapon Focus, Weapon Spec., G.Weapon Spec.
Didn't you say you're 20 ranger?

BlueBloody
08-30-2013, 02:50 AM
If you don't have fighter levels, you can't pick G.Weapon Focus, S.Weapon Focus, Weapon Spec., G.Weapon Spec.
Didn't you say you're 20 ranger?

oh my god. I'm newbye. I apologize. Power critical & toughness are better of Dodge & mobility?

mezzorco
08-30-2013, 03:25 AM
Power critical & toughness are better of Dodge & mobility?

Power Critical definitely no. Toughness used to be good, but now I wouldn't take it.
I suggest you dodge and mobility, but if you feel the need of more hp go dodge and toughness.