PDA

View Full Version : Casting time on going into and out of Wraith form?

mikarddo
08-28-2013, 10:45 AM
As PM forms no longer cost SP to use I am curious if there is a casting time going into and out of those forms?

If not a WF PM could stay in form most of the time - yet instantly drop form, cast Reconstruct to selfheal, and then back into form - at no real cost in time or SP apart from that associated with Recon.

korsat
08-28-2013, 12:02 PM
As PM forms no longer cost SP to use I am curious if there is a casting time going into and out of those forms?

If not a WF PM could stay in form most of the time - yet instantly drop form, cast Reconstruct to selfheal, and then back into form - at no real cost in time or SP apart from that associated with Recon.

should be 30 seconds cooldown. it would be good... but no.

mikarddo
08-28-2013, 04:08 PM
Thanks. It would have been too easy I suppose :)

Iriale
08-29-2013, 09:27 AM

PM forms cost SP. 100 sp if wraith or lich.

The forms stay after rest but if you enter in form it costs sp.

mikarddo
08-29-2013, 10:05 AM
PM forms cost SP. 100 sp if wraith or lich.

The forms stay after rest but if you enter in form it costs sp.

I was under the impression that was changed with U19 but I could have gotten it wrong I suppose.