PDA

View Full Version : Faith Based Enhancements gone?

Sorwen
08-27-2013, 11:39 PM
Am I missing something or are the faith based enhancements like Silver Flame Exorcism and Unyielding Sovereignty gone? I don't really see any way to totally make up what these could do. Or am I missing something?

PurpleTimb
08-27-2013, 11:59 PM
These are now free feats granted to divine classes. I believe the only way to gain them on an existing character is to LR, such as with the +20 lesser heart they gave out with the enhancement change.

Sorwen
08-28-2013, 11:54 AM
These are now free feats granted to divine classes. I believe the only way to gain them on an existing character is to LR, such as with the +20 lesser heart they gave out with the enhancement change.

I didn't see that. Ok. Thnaks!

shawnvw
09-03-2013, 01:28 AM
Where can I read about these free feats? DDOWiki hasn't updated its Paladin page yet.

Nocifer_Deathblade
09-20-2013, 01:15 PM

Don't use +20 lesser heart just to get those 2 free feats. Just get free LR that I did to get those 2 free feats.. It's so nice to get it for free rather than paying AP for it just cuz you are human. :)