PDA

View Full Version : Protector (Protection enhancement capstone) not giving wisdom bonus

FURYous
08-27-2013, 12:42 PM
I took the Protection enhancement tree capstone (Protector) and didn't get the +2 passive wisdom bonus as stated in the description. I even respecced the tree and applied after every wisdom bonus to see the changes on my character and the other two applied just fine. I reset my EDs just in case they were conflicting with something and still nothing, even a reboot did not help.

I am guessing it isn't stacking with some but can't guess what, maybe the completionist feat?

Anyone else having this problem?

SirValentine
08-28-2013, 11:32 AM
I took the Protection enhancement tree capstone (Protector) and didn't get the +2 passive wisdom bonus as stated in the description.
<snip>
Anyone else having this problem?

Yes. I bug-reported this way back during the enhancement alpha/beta time-frame, and again during the open expansion beta because it still wasn't fixed.

I am guessing it isn't stacking with some but can't guess what, maybe the completionist feat?

I'm more leaning toward the idea that they simply forgot to put it in, and used the old Cleric capstone as-is.

Other +2 Wisdom capstone work just fine with Completionist. I tried it with Radiant Servant and Divine Disciple as a Cleric, as well as Protection as both Cleric and FvS.

And since they are planning to nerf Protection as an option for caster divines anyway, by turning it into some melee tree (instead of just ADDING a melee tree), it's probably not going to get fixed EVER.

FURYous
09-04-2013, 03:37 PM
Bump, I would really like to know if this is known and planned to be fixed, I hear the Sorc capstone may be having the same issue.