PDA

View Full Version : Help Required - Opening AA Tree

96th_Malice
08-27-2013, 10:09 AM
Morning all

So I have started the tedious task of re-doing all of my toons.

I am currently working on Cassiee my Elven 18 Fighter / 1 Druid / 1 Monk build

For the life of me I cant figure out how to get the Arcane Archer tree to open up ..... I would have presumed it would have after I spent the 4 points in Arcane Archer within the Racial Tree

No luck !

Any help / insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

mezzorco
08-27-2013, 11:19 AM
Good evening :) (18.20 here)

You can have up to 6 class trees (plus racial tree).
Maybe you already use 6 trees?
Only few of them can be displayed on screen, try to change one of them clicking on its name, in the bottom-right corner.

96th_Malice
08-27-2013, 02:02 PM
Good evening :) (18.20 here)

You can have up to 6 class trees (plus racial tree).
Maybe you already use 6 trees?
Only few of them can be displayed on screen, try to change one of them clicking on its name, in the bottom-right corner.

Nope that's not the issue .... Only thing I have open is racial tree and FTR kensai tree

I can't even select arcane archer from the drop down tab

Thx anyways

Alfhild
08-27-2013, 02:56 PM
Nope that's not the issue .... Only thing I have open is racial tree and FTR kensai tree

I can't even select arcane archer from the drop down tab

Thx anyways
Are you absolutely sure you do not have any other open class trees offscreen to the right?
By default you would have 8 trees available to you of which only 6 could be selected, Adding AA would mean 9. If all you have open are the racial and kensai trees, have you set the other 4 to UNSET?

96th_Malice
08-27-2013, 03:23 PM
Are you absolutely sure you do not have any other open class trees offscreen to the right?
By default you would have 8 trees available to you of which only 6 could be selected, Adding AA would mean 9. If all you have open are the racial and kensai trees, have you set the other 4 to UNSET?

That is correct ... The ones I was not going to use at all I set them to unset.

But nowhere within that drop down menu shows arcane archer as a selectable class

unbongwah
08-27-2013, 03:34 PM
I may be misremembering, but I think you have to click "Accept" after putting APs into the elven AA racial enh; then you can select the racial AA tree from the dropdown menu. Otherwise it doesn't register it as being active.

96th_Malice
08-27-2013, 03:49 PM
I may be misremembering, but I think you have to click "Accept" after putting APs into the elven AA racial enh; then you can select the racial AA tree from the dropdown menu. Otherwise it doesn't register it as being active.

Now that makes sense !

Unfortunately I can't try this until tomorrow morning now BUT that sounds like the solution for sure

Thanks

96th_Malice
08-28-2013, 09:11 AM
That was the issue

Thanks