PDA

View Full Version : I can't select the air savant tree?

Cowzrule
08-25-2013, 01:36 PM
I can pick earth, water and fire savant trees to show up on the enhancement screen, but I just have a bunch of "invalid" options and can't select air savant? This is on a 2 pal/18 sorc Bladeforged, if that matters. I can only select knight of the chalice in the 4th tab.

mikarddo
08-25-2013, 03:48 PM
Press the arrow to the right of the trees.

Cowzrule
08-25-2013, 04:13 PM
Yeah, that's what I mean, when I press that arrow, the air savant tree is not displayed in the dropdown list, just "invalid" three times, and "unset".

Urist
08-25-2013, 04:50 PM
Yeah, that's what I mean, when I press that arrow, the air savant tree is not displayed in the dropdown list, just "invalid" three times, and "unset".
He means the huge arrow to the right of the trees (looks a bit like a fancy border, I guess), not the teeny one which brings up the drop-down. There are six trees you can have active in total, but the GUI can only show four at once - hence the apparently non-obvious big arrow to the right.

FWIW, I've also got a character (Arty/Rogue/Ranger) with three "invalid" options in the drop-down, but she still has access to all the expected trees as well.

Cowzrule
08-25-2013, 07:25 PM
He means the huge arrow to the right of the trees (looks a bit like a fancy border, I guess), not the teeny one which brings up the drop-down. There are six trees you can have active in total, but the GUI can only show four at once - hence the apparently non-obvious big arrow to the right.

FWIW, I've also got a character (Arty/Rogue/Ranger) with three "invalid" options in the drop-down, but she still has access to all the expected trees as well.

Thanks, it took me a minute to see the arrow even after being told it was there, I guess I assumed it was part of a border or something. It seems like you should be able to display whatever trees you want in the first four slots so that you don't have to scroll like that... seems silly.

mikarddo
08-26-2013, 12:08 AM
Thanks, it took me a minute to see the arrow even after being told it was there, I guess I assumed it was part of a border or something. It seems like you should be able to display whatever trees you want in the first four slots so that you don't have to scroll like that... seems silly.

You can. Just remove the Air Savant from the 5th or 6th tree and then add it to one of the 4 first trees. Cumbersome, but it works of a sort.