PDA

View Full Version : IT Dol Dorn's Champion gone?

Azalin
08-25-2013, 11:48 AM
Helping my daughter respect her cleric and I cannot find Dol Dorn's in the list - is this one of the enhancements that has been engineered out?

Oh, and please fix the search in this forum! I keep getting dumped back to the top level no matter what I search for . . .

Ryiah
08-25-2013, 12:01 PM
Oh, and please fix the search in this forum!

You're better off using Google to search these forums. Just put "site:www.ddo.com" into the search box before your keywords.

AbyssalMage
08-25-2013, 01:07 PM
Helping my daughter respect her cleric and I cannot find Dol Dorn's in the list - is this one of the enhancements that has been engineered out?

I believe it has. I have not used the +20 Heart so I can't say for sure but I believe it is auto granted at 6 now if you take the corresponding faith base at level 1.

Azalin
08-25-2013, 02:39 PM
I believe it has. I have not used the +20 Heart so I can't say for sure but I believe it is auto granted at 6 now if you take the corresponding faith base at level 1.

Ah, OK - thanks!

I didn't want to LR her, but it sounds like that might be the way to get it back.

Thanks!

Frotz
08-25-2013, 02:46 PM
The Faith enhancements are now (bonus?) feats you can take for Clerics and Paladins, as Favored Souls do with their faiths.

EllisDee37
08-25-2013, 03:36 PM
Longsword proficiency is granted by one of the level 1 cleric faith feats. (Follower of the Sovereign Host, IIRC.) Talk to Fred; he might let you take it at no cost.

droid327
08-25-2013, 07:54 PM
The Faith enhancements are now (bonus?) feats you can take for Clerics and Paladins, as Favored Souls do with their faiths.

AFAIK they're autogrants at various levels

Longsword proficiency is granted by one of the level 1 cleric faith feats. (Follower of the Sovereign Host, IIRC.) Talk to Fred; he might let you take it at no cost.

I've read that you cant take them - plus, why would you want to, when they're autogranted if you LR?

Ah, OK - thanks!

I didn't want to LR her, but it sounds like that might be the way to get it back.

What are you saving the token for, really, though? If you haven't used it yet on her char, you still have a free LR+0 at Cruz too, which will let you claim your new autogrant feats without having to use your LR20 token, if you want to save that for any reason.