PDA

View Full Version : U19 Paralysing Arrows and Terror Arrows Imbue

Tobi
08-25-2013, 12:26 AM
Does anyone experience having Paralysing Arrow and Terror Arrows Imbue periodically turned off? Initially I thought it was caused by Moonbow. Subsequently after I reset it and did not pick Moonbow enhancement, the imbues were still periodically removed. I finally reset my AA enhancement again and took only the following and the imbue stays on now.

Core abilities -- Arcane Archer, Morphic Arrows, Metalline Arrows
Tier One -- Conjure Arrows, True Strike, Energy of the Wild, Awareness
Tier Three -- Terror Arrows
Tier Four -- Paralyzing Arrows

Tobi
08-26-2013, 07:33 PM
Update: Today I experimented by taking up one enhancement at a time and waiting 30 secs each time to see if my imbues turned off. I managed to select the following enhancements without my imbues turning off periodically. I tested it was OK in the King's Forest too.

Core - Arcane Archer, Morphic Arrows, Metalline Arrows, Aligned Arrows, Shadow Arrows
Tier One - Conjure Arrows, True Strike, Awareness
Tier Two - Dispelling Shot
Tier Three - Shattermantle Shot, Terror Arrows, Soul Magic, Dex
Tier Four - Paralyzing Arrows, Dex
Tier Five - Moonbow, Arrow of Slaying

Hence, it seems like all these enhancements are not the culprit. The only enhancement that I have not taken yet is Master of Imbuement from the core enhancements. I'll wait for the cost of reset for my enhancements to decay before I try taking it up and check if it's the cause.

Tobi
09-03-2013, 08:05 PM
Master of Imbuement is causing primary imbuement to be periodically turned off every 30 seconds. I have to forgo the enhancement for now to keep my imbuements on. Would any developer confirm if it's a bug or if it is working as intended please? Thanks.

Autolycus
09-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Thanks for the info. It was happening to me also. I respeced out of Master of Imbument and haven't noticed the problem reoccur, but I haven't played much since. Please keep us updated.

schelsullivan
09-13-2013, 02:51 PM
Bump.

I repected out of master of imbuement but still had the problem.

Edit.

Oh wait i just realized i confused master of imbuement with improved elemental arrows. Will respect again after work and see.

schelsullivan
09-13-2013, 07:43 PM
I confirm this as well. After repec without master of imbuement, my elemental or paralyzing arrows do not time out.