PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a straight human fighter build

ChaosEmperorDragon
08-23-2013, 07:11 AM
Hello,

I'm looking for a straight human fighter build that doesn't feel embarrassing to play next to a fighter/monk.

I know Turbine wouldn't make such a classic archetype weak just to get people to pay-to-win, right?

RIGHT?

So show me what I'm missing and help a brother out.

Lurzifer
08-23-2013, 07:13 AM
a straight human

You dont have to mention straight for a human, only when asking for a halfelf build.

Soulfurnace
08-23-2013, 07:19 AM
You dont have to mention straight for a human, only when asking for a halfelf build.
I resent that. I'm much better looking than a helf...

Cetus
08-23-2013, 11:38 AM

+1 to you sir

Carpone
08-23-2013, 12:46 PM
Hello,

I'm looking for a straight human fighter build that doesn't feel embarrassing to play next to a fighter/monk.

I know Turbine wouldn't make such a classic archetype weak just to get people to pay-to-win, right?

RIGHT?

So show me what I'm missing and help a brother out.
IMO the Kensei capstone (15% Doublestrike/Doubleshot, +2 STR, +2 tactics, +2 boosts) is not worth giving up Master Earth stance (PRR+crit) and Shadow Veil. Until there's a way to get more than 10% Incorporeality from gear, avoiding more 300 point melee hits is better than dishing out more damage.

ChaosEmperorDragon
08-26-2013, 07:22 AM
That's as I thought. Oh well, looks like I'll be playing a third rate toon. There's always the upcoming Pathfinder Online to put my hopes into.