PDA

View Full Version : Temporary Quest Closure: Church and the Cult

Cordovan
08-22-2013, 03:16 PM
Update: The quest is now available as of Update 19 Patch 2.

The quest Church and the Cult, located in House Phiarlan in Eberron, has been temporarily closed due to a bug which can prevent quest completion. We are working to reopen this quest in a future update.

Havok.cry
08-22-2013, 03:38 PM
Future update? Not the next patch? Disappointing to say the least!

Saaluta
08-22-2013, 03:52 PM
The quest Church and the Cult, located in House Phiarlan in Eberron, has been temporarily closed due to a bug which can prevent quest completion. We are working to reopen this quest in a future update.

So, the vampire and abbot are working together to bring down the game, I knew those undead wanna-be gods were trouble...although this gives me a sad as it was one of the SF quests I run to get my favor for my pots :(

Saal :)

Krelar
08-22-2013, 05:30 PM
Future update? Not the next patch? Disappointing to say the least!

Remember how long Baudry was out of commission? :eek:

emtp
08-22-2013, 07:02 PM
just had to mess this sercret doors

Charononus
08-22-2013, 07:42 PM
http://www.sheldonshirts.com/wp-content/uploads/thusly.jpg

Havok.cry
08-22-2013, 09:38 PM
Remember how long Baudry was out of commission? :eek:
I don't actually, just came back from a break from DDO about a week before shadowfell hit open beta.

Soulfurnace
08-23-2013, 06:15 AM
I don't actually, just came back from a break from DDO about a week before shadowfell hit open beta.
Let's just say a while.

Krelar
08-23-2013, 10:05 AM

The post actually still shows in the service news forum. It was closed on 4-12-2013. It was opened Monday when they released the expansion....

Ausdoerrt
09-19-2013, 12:51 PM
What's the status, please?

Not sure why it was necessary to go as far as to CLOSE the quest - I'd much rather have the option of getting the LOOT from the quest, even without getting the XP. You don't get that much from completion anyway...

TrinityTurtle
09-19-2013, 01:45 PM
Oh, I confess I Forgot all about this, but I am looking to tr one of my toons again soon, and am a total favor addict and hate blank spaces on my quest log.

Cordovan
09-19-2013, 03:28 PM
We expect Church and the Cult to reopen after our next patch, which is coming quite soon. We'll be more specific about the when as soon as we can.

Havok.cry
09-19-2013, 03:39 PM
We expect Church and the Cult to reopen after our next patch, which is coming quite soon. We'll be more specific about the when as soon as we can.
Does this mean in 19.2 or after 19.2? Was it just the patch coming soon, or the opening coming soon after the patch? Please clarify if you can, sometimes using less words is not as useful as using more and being clearer.

Grosbeak07
09-19-2013, 03:49 PM
Does this mean in 19.2 or after 19.2? Was it just the patch coming soon, or the opening coming soon after the patch? Please clarify if you can, sometimes using less words is not as useful as using more and being clearer.

Seems pretty clear to me. He said next patch, not next update.

Havok.cry
09-19-2013, 04:01 PM
Seems pretty clear to me. He said next patch, not next update.
What he said could mean that when the next patch is done being uploaded to the game, the quest will be reopened; or it could mean that some time after they have finished putting the patch up they will have a hotfix to open the quest when they are ready. I would like which it is to be clarified, as what he didn't say was, "The fix for the church and the cult quest will be included in patch 2."

Cordovan
09-19-2013, 04:33 PM

We expect Church and the Cult to be open when the worlds re-open upon the release of Update 19 Patch 2.

Havok.cry
09-19-2013, 04:51 PM
We expect Church and the Cult to be open when the worlds re-open upon the release of Update 19 Patch 2.
Awesome thank you:)

Hendrik
09-19-2013, 06:23 PM

Thanks Jerry. Knew exactly what you meant but English must be hard, sucks you have to nerf it for those that cannot handle the challenge.

;)

Charononus
09-19-2013, 06:28 PM
Thanks Jerry. Knew exactly what you meant but English must be hard, sucks you have to nerf it for those that cannot handle the challenge.

;)

Because it's everyone's first language.

MichelOue
09-19-2013, 08:37 PM
http://www.sheldonshirts.com/wp-content/uploads/thusly.jpg

I will not allow myself to repeat things, be droned into boredom, thus said by less content, we are glad you are working for more content. How about non linear plots ;) I just go for the story line, have no Idea what power means.

Cheers to good, ;awful good, evil, lawful evil plots with different outcomes. Win or loose, how can a scene be broken when it's total absence does not inspire amelioration/bettering of the experience.

I hope you make it not only functional, but more exceptional and unimaginable (fantastic) rather that I saw that ending coming.....

Cheers. (lately I killed a village, just after defeating their hero, same outcome. I wanted to attack a thousand troops legions... just for the fact that things should go wrong and we expect fantasy games to be off the hinge... I rfesurected WOAH! I regenerated lost limbs after a critical hit WOAH! In development means push the envelope, call me if you need assistance, I'll even wax your shoes ;) cheers and much love.

Pooklebunny
09-20-2013, 02:29 AM
I will not allow myself to repeat things, be droned into boredom, thus said by less content, we are glad you are working for more content. How about non linear plots ;) I just go for the story line, have no Idea what power means.

Cheers to good, ;awful good, evil, lawful evil plots with different outcomes. Win or loose, how can a scene be broken when it's total absence does not inspire amelioration/bettering of the experience.

I hope you make it not only functional, but more exceptional and unimaginable (fantastic) rather that I saw that ending coming.....

Cheers. (lately I killed a village, just after defeating their hero, same outcome. I wanted to attack a thousand troops legions... just for the fact that things should go wrong and we expect fantasy games to be off the hinge... I rfesurected WOAH! I regenerated lost limbs after a critical hit WOAH! In development means push the envelope, call me if you need assistance, I'll even wax your shoes ;) cheers and much love.

Woah. Dungeons and Dadaists Online.

samthedagger
09-21-2013, 03:34 PM
Nice to know I can start farming for Silver Longbows again soon.

Ykt
09-23-2013, 08:01 AM
Because it's everyone's first language.

Yes.

And if that isn't true yet, it will be in the next century, by force or by reason.