PDA

View Full Version : Capstone Weapons of good, Not working properly

Irongutz2000
08-22-2013, 06:15 AM
The palidan capstone for knight of the chalice is NOT making my weapons break good DR. Please fix ASAP, its the only reason mines still pure.

KingofDiamondz
08-30-2013, 03:15 PM
The palidan capstone for knight of the chalice is NOT making my weapons break good DR. Please fix ASAP, its the only reason mines still pure.

Yes I can also confirm this. Please fix!

DeKalbSun
08-30-2013, 03:20 PM
yes please fix this

oradafu
08-30-2013, 03:29 PM
They had to find another way to prevent Pure Paladins from being overpowered. Remember 2d6 against Evil Damage compensates the damage removed from Divine Might. I'm sure this is another WAI for pure paladins.

DeKalbSun
08-30-2013, 03:34 PM
They had to find another way to prevent Pure Paladins from being overpowered. Remember 2d6 against Evil Damage compensates the damage removed from Divine Might. I'm sure this is another WAI for pure paladins.\

well the good weapons capstone is broken. Thats what I want fixed.

SerPounce
08-30-2013, 03:38 PM
Hold on, people still play pure Paladins?

KingofDiamondz
08-30-2013, 04:10 PM
Tried to sumbit a bug report but all I got was errors. Here's a screenshot of me killing Lysson the named devil out in the devils battlefield. As you can see in the combat log he blocked 15 points of damage from good damage reduction versus my Epic Sword of Shadows slotted with silver.

http://webpages.charter.net/ddosolid/Weapons-of-Good-Bugged.jpg (http://webpages.charter.net/ddosolid/Weapons-of-Good-Bugged.jpg)

Krelar
08-30-2013, 04:29 PM
The defender capstone stinks and they lose hit points every time they swap weapons. They couldn't forget to spread the pain to KoTC too. :D

KingofDiamondz
08-30-2013, 04:30 PM
They had to find another way to prevent Pure Paladins from being overpowered. Remember 2d6 against Evil Damage compensates the damage removed from Divine Might. I'm sure this is another WAI for pure paladins.

The damage portion of the capstone is working though, doing 1d6 holy vs all evil and 2d6 light vs evil undead/evil outsiders.

Krelar
08-30-2013, 04:32 PM
Hold on, people still play pure Paladins?

My Paladin may become a a chest blesser that pikes with guildies until they make some changes. (All the good loot is random anyway so at least I'll be of some use) :D

KingofDiamondz
08-30-2013, 04:35 PM
The defender capstone stinks and they lose hit points every time they swap weapons. They couldn't forget to spread the pain to KoTC too. :D

Haha yeah I suppose. I'm sure they will work all the kinks out in time.

oradafu
08-30-2013, 04:43 PM
The damage portion of the capstone is working though, doing 1d6 holy vs all evil and 2d6 light vs evil undead/evil outsiders.

I was just pointing out what everyone who doesn't play a pure paladin says about this update when players point out that paladins are broken or nerfed. They always point out that Paladins can slightly more damage to evil, even if the nerf/broken part affects non-evil stuff. And the Devs keep saying that things that obviously broken paladin stuff is WAI. I've been arguing about this stuff and bugging it since before the Enhancements went into closed beta. It's obvious that the Devs don't care about pure paladins.

KingofDiamondz
08-30-2013, 04:55 PM
I was just pointing out what everyone who doesn't play a pure paladin says about this update when players point out that paladins are broken or nerfed. They always point out that Paladins can slightly more damage to evil, even if the nerf/broken part affects non-evil stuff. And the Devs keep saying that things that obviously broken paladin stuff is WAI. I've been arguing about this stuff and bugging it since before the Enhancements went into closed beta. It's obvious that the Devs don't care about pure paladins.

Right on I was just saying the damage part is working as far as I can tell.

SerPounce
08-30-2013, 04:57 PM
I found a fix: go talk to Kruz with your +20 LR, and when on the LR ship only select paladin four times with the rest in fighter and monk. Works like a charm!

Its not just Pally capstone that's broken, it's the last 16 levels.

KingofDiamondz
10-02-2013, 03:38 PM
Bump. 2 patches since this post and stilll no fix listed. Unless they stealth fixed it with today's update. Not even on the known issues list. C'mon guys!

DeKalbSun
10-02-2013, 03:58 PM
Bump. 2 patches since this post and stilll no fix listed. Unless they stealth fixed it with today's update. Not even on the known issues list. C'mon guys!

Bumped again!