PDA

View Full Version : new ninja spy monk and cant find Void Strike

axefiend
08-22-2013, 01:56 AM
Hello all.

Been digging through all the new enhancements for my new 2 rogue/ 13 monk from the new iconic class.. I took Path of Inevitable Dominion during level up, but cant find void strike. thought before it was an enhancement, but cant find it in either feats, or any of the enhancement trees.

any one know where to find it, or if I maybe missed it during leveling as a feat?

Thanks in advance.

Soulfurnace
08-22-2013, 02:04 AM
Hello all.

Been digging through all the new enhancements for my new 2 rogue/ 13 monk from the new iconic class.. I took Path of Inevitable Dominion during level up, but cant find void strike. thought before it was an enhancement, but cant find it in either feats, or any of the enhancement trees.

any one know where to find it, or if I maybe missed it during leveling as a feat?

Thanks in advance.
Henshin Mystic tree, tier V.

axefiend
08-22-2013, 02:24 AM
Henshin Mystic tree, tier V.

Thank you very much..
when looking through the henshin tree, I saw all the elemental debuffs, and never figured void strike would be at the top of that stack.

that's a heavy investment to get to void strike.

TeacherSyn
08-22-2013, 05:21 PM
Thank you very much..
when looking through the henshin tree, I saw all the elemental debuffs, and never figured void strike would be at the top of that stack.

that's a heavy investment to get to void strike.

Correct. The lack of a low-level Void Strike means that the Void finishers Curse of the Void (charm) and Moment of Clarity are ridiculously expensive to attain. You can't get the current VS until Level 12 but the finishers are available as of level 10.

I'm going to add this to the dev's "Help!" pile as this is easily resolved by adding a selected optional feat equivalent to Void Strike I at Level 3 or so (balancing out any splashes).