PDA

View Full Version : Are PM "shrouds" WAI?

Erl_Bloodgarden
08-21-2013, 09:15 PM
Since U19 went live I have spent the time to retrain my lv13 PM and have noticed something odd. I went out to the desert sands to work on my S/R/E and just see how things were working in general. After a while, I needed to use a rest shrine for some SP regen and to my amazement, my Shroud of the Wraith remained active. Later as I needed to empty the vendor trash from my inventory and also wanted to reset the instance for chances at rare spawns it was still active as I stepped back into the wilderness! Is this a BUG or is this the way it should always have worked? It always used to clear before just like any other non guild ship buff. Thoughts?

Edit: after asking around in-game, it seems this is a bug of sorts. Apparently all seems normal with the functionality of the shroud/form when swapping instances or resting until Death Ward is applied. At this point all healing from negative energy is completely canceled out, unless shroud/form is toggled off and reapplied.

LevelJ
08-22-2013, 05:47 PM
Well, considering that's how it has worked for druid forms even before the pass, I would say yes, it's wai.