PDA

View Full Version : Too many feats, what to use them for

myeo_19
08-20-2013, 04:21 PM
I have a human assassin dexterity rogue, and I find myself with spare feats.

Given my main weapons are Agony, Balizarde and Celestia, I don't get any use out of Improved Critical anymore. Also, with the level increase to 28, I don't really need skill focus(umd) anymore either.

I have the full two weapon fighting line, precision, past life: sneak of shadows and weapon finesse.

So what to take. Toughness? Two Weapon Defense?

Suggestions welcome.

Bumbaragum
08-20-2013, 09:50 PM
Dodge, Mobility and Spring Attack. for starter higher % on dodge

Weapon Focus and Power critical. More damage on crits

Quick draw. For getting a scroll, a wand, change weapon sets, etc

Great fortitude or Reflex

Epic feats .... not sure if you need help with them or not...

Improved Sneak Attack, Blinding speed, Epic fortitude/reflex, Epic damage reduction

Those are the feats that I ponder I really tend towards quick draw. But with dodge I have some interesting racial enhancements for more % dodge.

Qezuzu
08-20-2013, 10:23 PM
TWF
ITWF
GTWF
Precision
Sneak of Shadows
Finesse
Toughness
Combat Mastery* - combined with Improved Combat Mastery from Dreadnought. Excellent boon to your defense.
*alternatively: Improved Feint, Power Attack, or Skill Focus: UMD

Improved Sneak Attack
Dunno for 24 or 27

myeo_19
08-21-2013, 02:37 AM
Currently have this selection:

TWF
ITWF
GTWF
Past Life: Sneak of Shadows
Precision
Toughness
Improved Sneak Attack
Weapon Finesse
Improved Critical(Piercing)
Skill Focus(UMD)

What I am thinking is I don't need Improved critical or skill focus anymore.

My dodge is usually capped atm (in shadowdancer destiny) so dodge, mobility etc.. not so useful.

Quick draw is an interesting option, though i find I use scrolls a lot less now that Coccoon hits for about 90 a tic.

Thanks for the replies, it's a few things to think about.

supott
08-21-2013, 03:49 AM
I was building for a rogue with solo options so I got Power attack, Cleave, Great Cleave.

Combine with Radiance and Improved Crit for some CC and DPS sneak attacking many mobs at a time.

If you have already the End game highest DPS weapons then maybe quick draw would help you switch back from radiance to your DPS after you've blinded a few.

karl_k0ch
08-21-2013, 07:02 AM
While my primary weapons are Agonys and Balizardes as well, I situationally use Epic Midnight Greetings, Sacrificial Dagger and Cannith-Crafted boss beater Kukuris. All of these situational items would justify an Improved Critical Feat.

Also, I like to have Precision and Power Attack on my rogue: Precision against mobs with high fort, PA against mobs with low fort.

I think that including the OC line would be another option, but I won't be able to fit it into my halfling rogue.

orobold
08-21-2013, 10:17 AM
Currently have this selection:

TWF
ITWF
GTWF
Past Life: Sneak of Shadows
Precision
Toughness
Improved Sneak Attack
Weapon Finesse
Improved Critical(Piercing)
Skill Focus(UMD)

What I am thinking is I don't need Improved critical or skill focus anymore.

My dodge is usually capped atm (in shadowdancer destiny) so dodge, mobility etc.. not so useful.

Quick draw is an interesting option, though i find I use scrolls a lot less now that Coccoon hits for about 90 a tic.

Thanks for the replies, it's a few things to think about.

I wonder why weapon finesse..isnt there new enhancements that automatically allows to use dex mod for attack and dmg with daggers and kukris? ure getting it just for balizarde? wich already have keen so no reason to get iC piercing.

myeo_19
08-21-2013, 03:47 PM
Yup improved critical is to go (think it may already be gone for a toughness atm, but I have an LR still to use).

Weapon finesse for celestia and balizarde, and was for rapiers when levelling.